Help!

AURules

I was sitting in church this morning, got on w/myBlackberry to see if there was any news. My wife just rolls here eyes & walks away. She's the best wife I have ever had. When I am gone 75-80% of the year, she gave me a ticket to the WVa game this year for my birthday. She knows this is much better than other things some men do.

I just had a thought.  My daughter always sits down next to me when I am on this web site.  I always thought it was because she is such an Auburn fan.  Maybe it is just that she wants to use the computer.  I hope I am wrong.  I'll ask her when she gets back from Grandma's.  Went over there to use her computer or something like that.

I just had a thought.  My daughter always sits down next to me when I am on this web site.  I always thought it was because she is such an Auburn fan.  Maybe it is just that she wants to use the computer.  I hope I am wrong.  I'll ask her when she gets back from Grandma's.  Went over there to use her computer or something like that.

:laugh:

I must be one of the luckiest guys on here then.  I married a cute little Texan girl way back when(see my avatar).  Not only is she great at almost everything, including cooking, cleaning, and taking care of her kids (the biggest one being me), but she gets football.  She and her sister both married guys from Alabama, the BIL is a huge Bammer, and I, of course, am a member of the Auburn Family.  We actually, the BIL and I, sent the Outlaws back to Texas because they couldn't choose a side and defaulted to the Longhorns, heh heh.  Seriously though, if I was playing poker or facebooking it, she would be all over me about it.  However, there we were at 2:30 this morning, discussing recruiting and past seasons.  I think she is almost as worked up as I am......

:wareagle:

Archived