UPDATE ***Server

The Duke

Is the server working smoother than it was?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. Is the server working smoother than it was?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

ST...for the computer geek's among us, give some of your statistics...ex: hits per hour, bandwidth usage....ect.

We had around 1 million hits today. Its really blowing up. We upgraded to the top server that our host provides. Hopefully it will get us through NSD.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST...for the computer geek's among us, give some of your statistics...ex: hits per hour, bandwidth usage....ect.

We had around 1 million hits today. Its really blowing up. We upgraded to the top server that our host provides. Hopefully it will get us through NSD.

1 Million  :o  :o :o :o :o  Oh my goodness! WDE!

It's still pretty laggy for me but I understand yall are doing the best u can! This is probably one of the better problems u can have that being so many people that u have to keep upgrading ur server

I personally can account for about  50 of those.

:wareagle:

1 Million  :o  :o :o :o :o  Oh my goodness! WDE!

War Eagle to that!!! I plan on getting a shirt soon, just gotta get bills paid first

It did lag a little yesterday about 12:45-1:05, but I understood. It's a good thing alot of people check this site above others, it means we have the most reliable MODS with the best sources! Rivals? Who needs 'em when you have Auburn Eagle! Great job guys!

Guest shirley4au9

**** Many of you know about the problems we had earlier today regarding our site being extremely slow. We are currently in the process of upgrading to the highest rated server that our hosting company has. That being said, the cost has gone up, however our amazing members continued to show support and help us make the push for the Big Upgrade. This site is to a point that we never thought it would reach this quickly. Thanks so much for your continued support. We will also be streamlining our post to twitter and facebook via a blogspot which we will release later this evening once we can get it setup and looking up to par. We thank you so much for your continued support. Be aware that posts made within the next several hours will probably not be there in the morning due to the server change. Thanks again and War Eagle

:believe:

I thank you for the hard work. This site will never be fast enough. You will always need to upgrade. People are just learning of it. I'm thankful to be with my AE friends and not belittled by radio nerds. Can't thank you enough..WAR EAGLE!

Thanks so much, we are working to get these problems taken care of. The server is upgraded, but we still have a plan on moving to a new host after NSD. War Eagle, I know that ST should have some updates tomorrow night.

Note:

Site running very slowly and times out at approx 7:45PM on 2/1/10.

We are in the process of upgrading for the second time in 3 days as we speak.

Thank you for all the hard work you are putting into this ST. I know it must be unbelievably aggravating, so I just wanted to let you know how much your time and energy means.  Thank you

^^This^^ Greatly appreicate all the hard work.

Archived