Lots of rumors from Arky fans that Jones is an AU Tiger

14zahnball

Welcome to you also SandMntTiger and War Eagle!!!!  I just noticed you had found this site also. You will enjoy it so much more than that "other" place.

Yeah, I had been lurking for a few months (even signed up about a month ago). Thanks for the welcome Wareagle10/mrautigers2u.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:happydance: :happydance: Seems the college world is getting scared of Auburn... :thumbsup::bow: :bow:

:party:                      :zapbama:                          :party:

I hope this rumor is true you can never have enough big guys

True enough, but in this case the situation was getting desperate. Only one DT signed last year (Jamar Travis) and he has yet to impress. Jones and Whitiker are our last two obvious chances to get more much needed DT help in this class. Carter our only commit at this position so far. We need these two guys, BOTH of them, more than we need anybody else at any position.

C'mon down Big Guys, Auburn has a place for you!

I hope this rumor is true you can never have enough big guys

True enough, but in this case the situation was getting desperate. Only one DT signed last year (Jamar Travis) and he has yet to impress. Jones and Whitiker are our last two obvious chances to get more much needed DT help in this class. Carter our only commit at this position so far. We need these two guys, BOTH of them, more than we need anybody else at any position.

C'mon down Big Guys, Auburn has a place for you!

Didn't we sign Nick Fairley last year? He is proving to be a beast, and will just get more "beastier". (I know that's not a word, but am working on getting it to be one, Mr Webster has not gotten back to me on it yet)

Didn't we sign Nick Fairley last year? He is proving to be a beast, and will just get more "beastier". (I know that's not a word, but am working on getting it to be one, Mr Webster has not gotten back to me on it yet)

How about more Beastly!  :wareagle:

Hello to all the former Al.com guys. I used to hang out over there some bu the bammer flamers made it unbearable. I have read after Sand Mt. and many others. We need to get 34 over here.

:believe:

How about more Beastly!  :wareagle:

"beastier". It sounds more nasty to me. You can't be grammatically correct when you are talking about this big an amount of beast, IMO.

how is arkansas' staff> our staff?

That makes about as much sense as them saying that "the jury is still out on Chizik" as a HC.  Uh, who do they think went out and hand selected the specfreakintacular coaches on our staff?  Who went undefeated 2x as a DC at two different universities?  Who turned AU around from 5-7 to 8-5 w/ little to no depth on defense?  And who the flip has the #4 (and climbing) rated recruiting class in the country?  Hey arky fans, come here for a second, got something to tell ya............it's Chizik.

That makes about as much sense as them saying that "the jury is still out on Chizik" as a HC.  Uh, who do they think went out and hand selected the specfreakintacular coaches on our staff?  Who went undefeated 2x as a DC at two different universities?  Who turned AU around w/ from 5-7 to 8-5 w/ little to no depth on defense?  And who the flip has the #4 (and climbing) rated recruiting class in the country?  Hey arky fans, come here for a second, got something to tell ya............it's Chizik.

^^ i like the way you think

[

Didn't we sign Nick Fairley last year? He is proving to be a beast,....

OOPs! Fairley being a JUCO guy somehow threw me off. Hats off to your powers of observation!  :)

That makes about as much sense as them saying that "the jury is still out on Chizik" as a HC.  Uh, who do they think went out and hand selected the specfreakintacular coaches on our staff?  Who went undefeated 2x as a DC at two different universities?  Who turned AU around from 5-7 to 8-5 w/ little to no depth on defense?  And who the flip has the #4 (and climbing) rated recruiting class in the country?  Hey arky fans, come here for a second, got something to tell ya............it's Chizik.

I could not agree more!!!!

I agree with mike on his point. We need Jones and Whit. We need them more than other position. That would put us back on track for competing in the SEC in the future. Lemonier and Latt are also guys we need. These guys ain't icing they are the cake.

I think Latt is icying on the cake. Lemonier is somone we need much more. As for Whit and Jones those guys are really who we NEED!

Hello to all the former Al.com guys. I used to hang out over there some bu the bammer flamers made it unbearable. I have read after Sand Mt. and many others. We need to get 34 over here.

:believe:

Good to see you again Farmer. Seen a while back where you were giving up on AL.com. Can't say that I've blame you. All the articles out of Mobile have about a 2:1 poser flamer to Auburn fan ratio now. But then again I'd expect nothing less from Slimebaum's protege Bammerberry I mean Woodberry. One thing about 34, maybe he don't post here but I can promise you he lurks. They all do, lol.

every fan base thinks that their {insert whatever here} is better than everyone else.  for example, auburn has the best fans, campus, coaches, traditions, academics, athletes, pre-game festivities, etc.

Plus, if you haven't been recruiting well you convince yourself it's fine because of superior coaching and talent evaluation.  we did that the last few years with tuberville.

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

Hell, I could say since you only have 69 post then you obviously are a bammer.  Does it make it true? No! So everyone stop calling each other out.  If you believe him, say thanks for the info, if you don't, then just move on.  Why would part of the Auburn family welcome another member this way?  Were you welcomed this way?  Stop this childish behavior.

I agree!  I hate it when someone posts something and, if a guy doesn't like it he calls him a bammer. This is a great place to post and try to get accurate info. Save the crap for real bammers. Y

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

Hell, I could say since you only have 69 post then you obviously are a bammer.  Does it make it true? No! So everyone stop calling each other out.  If you believe him, say thanks for the info, if you don't, then just move on.  Why would part of the Auburn family welcome another member this way?  Were you welcomed this way?  Stop this childish behavior.

I agree!  I hate it when someone posts something and, if a guy doesn't like it he calls him a bammer. This is a great place to post and try to get accurate info. Save the crap for real bammers. Y

I'm sure you've called someone a bammer before

I'm sure you've called someone a bammer before

My mama raised me not to cuss!  Them there is fighting words.

Archived