Lots of rumors from Arky fans that Jones is an AU Tiger

14zahnball

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

Well, Jonesy is definitely NOT a Bammer, and he says Jones is coming here as well. So I feel better.

Beat me to it. If another more trusted poster (/insider) supports it then it's probably got legs.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jojo1515

Cold be rumors but its starting to sound good for Auburn.

Be careful with rumors though.  I bet the SC boards are all over the place talking about how we think Latt is coming to AU one minute, and the next minute the whole discussion is the exact opposite.  I'm not saying it is not true, just that fans are guessing at this point.  I sure hope he is coming to AU!!

dont get your hopes up guys. This is this guys first post and he's trying to feed us good news about recruits without a link. I smell a bammer. >:(

Jonesy said it was true. I got it from a reliable source that Jonesy is someone that knows what he is talking about also. So for this reason, I feel very good about this!

Jonesy said it was true. I got it from a reliable source that Jonesy is someone that knows what he is talking about also. So for this reason, I feel very good about this!

Sorry, you never know this close to signing day :dunno:

If the its the same 14zahnball from AL.com then I can promise you he is not a bammer. Either way welcome to the best Auburn site there is.  :we:

I was fixing to post the same thing. I just realized who the original poster was.

Hell, I could say since you only have 69 post then you obviously are a bammer.  Does it make it true? No! So everyone stop calling each other out.  If you believe him, say thanks for the info, if you don't, then just move on.  Why would part of the Auburn family welcome another member this way?  Were you welcomed this way?  Stop this childish behavior.

Hell, I could say since you only have 69 post then you obviously are a bammer.  Does it make it true? No! So everyone stop calling each other out.  If you believe him, say thanks for the info, if you don't, then just move on.  Why would part of the Auburn family welcome another member this way?  Were you welcomed this way?  Stop this childish behavior.

Yes, I was welcomed somewhat like this. And how the heck am i supposed to know this guy is an auburn fan. There have been plenty of bammers that have come on this site posing like Auburn Fans.

Yes, I was welcomed somewhat like this. And how the heck am i supposed to know this guy is an auburn fan. There have been plenty of bammers that have come on this site posing like Auburn Fans.

I have noticed they don't last long though. They will eventually show their true colors, and go poof pretty quickly.

Well I'm sorry that you feel you were welcomed in the same way.  So, Welcome home autiger44, post often.  That being said, If we use your logic how do we know any of us are Auburn fans? Is it not better to give the benefit of the doubt?

The point is, you "Don't" ....... so don't be so RUDE !!! He didn't say anything "Negative" about AU or a recruit !!!

BTW ....... we are glad to have "Both" of you !!!

:wareagle::believe::wareagle:

Welcome to you also SandMntTiger and War Eagle!!!!  I just noticed you had found this site also. You will enjoy it so much more than that "other" place.

The point is, you "Don't" ....... so don't be so RUDE !!! He didn't say anything "Negative" about AU or a recruit !!!

Don't be so rude??? All i said was be careful, this is a little suspicious

Nobody here is a bammer, and honestly I've never heard of a bammer trying to tell us one of our better recruits left on the board is coming to Auburn.

Relax  :tease:

Don't be so rude??? All i said was be careful, this is a little suspicious

Sorry Buddy ....... but that is RUDE on more than 1 level !!!  ;) Show some obscene-smiley-7187.gif !!! smoking-smiley-5425.gif obscene-smiley-7246.gif It's not that difficult !!!

Archived