To any recruits and their families who visit AE

warfalcon23

Shout out to Cody Parkey, for being an AU fan, for bombing kicks thru the uprights the next 4-5 yrs at JHS, and for having a FIIIIINNNNNEE g/f!!!  :we:

codyandgf.jpg

Shout Out to Mr. Trovon Reed.  This young man is coming out of one of the most cut-throat fan bases around and joining the best.  It has been a tough road for him and he has made it through with flying colors and a love for Auburn second to none.  Oh, and if I remember correctly, I think he's pretty athletic too.

Trovon, we at Auburn would just like you to know that we are looking forward to watching you play.  War Eagle and welcome to the only true program that is a FAMILY.  Just remember that this coaching staff can/will win championships, but more importantly, they care about who you become as a person.

a 'Shout Out' to KENNETH CARTER ........ with all this "Chatter" close to NSD, I just want to let you know that we haven't forgotten that we already have one "Great" DT on board !!!  :bow: "WDE" !!!!!!!!!

Shout out to Cody Parkey, for being an AU fan, for bombing kicks thru the uprights the next 4-5 yrs at JHS, and for having a FIIIIINNNNNEE g/f!!!  :we:

codyandgf.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup::bow:

I'd like to give a shoutout to the coaching staff which convinced these talented youg men to come to AU and be part of a special class. And, of course, I would like to thank all those you men who committed. I pray they will keep the Lord first in their lives and play he game to bring praise and  Glory to Him.

a 'Shout Out' to one of the most Underrated commitments in this class ........ STEVEN CLARK, while you might not run for a 1st down, or catch or throw a touchdown pass, what you bring to this team is very important in our pursuit of Championships !!! Field position is a must !!! The ability to flip field position 50 or 60 yds instead of 30 or 40 yds, greatly increases the odds of us winning each and every game !!! "WDE" !!!!!!  :thumbsup:

Guest shirley4au9

I watched this one and couldn't stop watching others. The students at AU/WV game as other games were amazing..Maybe watching videos will help my nerves during this dead time..Thanks, because the breakdown is getting closer by the minute. It isn't that I don't trust Mayor, and he knows that, but  I just don't like the possibility of disappointment. The videos really are great. What is ST saying?

Archived