Trovon Reed

brad4au

I really believe that Ambles is ours to lose.. He seems to love the AU Coaching staff, good friends with Cam Newton, and now Trovon Reed is supposedly getting a connection with the kid! i love my tigers.

he's good friends with newton? i did not know that. that's awesome news though. what WR wouldnt wanna play with that stud?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really believe that Ambles is ours to lose.. He seems to love the AU Coaching staff, good friends with Cam Newton, and now Trovon Reed is supposedly getting a connection with the kid! i love my tigers.

he's good friends with newton? i did not know that. that's awesome news though. what WR wouldnt wanna play with that stud?

WORD!!!!

WORD!!!!

YES SIR!!! WDE.  :thumbsup:

War Eagle!!! :believe: :believe: :believe:

WORD!!!!

YES SIR!!! WDE.  :thumbsup:

If we get Ambles and Latt look at our offense.

QB Cameron Newton

RB Michael Dyer  Marcus Lattimore  Onterio McCalebb  Dontae Aycock  Mario Fannin

WR Darvin Adams Terrell Zachery  Trovon Reed  Markeith Ambles

OL One of the best in the SEC

That is one hell of an offense

add Lutz, Eric Smith, Blake, Benton and Kodi...YIKES!!............ :thumbsup:

That sounds like music to my ears. I would consider getting Lattimore to be the icing on the cake of this recruitng class and getting Whitaker the ice cream now if we add Ambles that will be a whole new desert. War Eagle!!!

That sounds like music to my ears. I would consider getting Lattimore to be the icing on the cake of this recruitng class and getting Whitaker the ice cream now if we add Ambles that will be a whole new desert. War Eagle!!!

Whats with all this sweet tooth stuff.... how 'bout Whittaker being the "steak". Lattimore being the "mashed potatos with brown gravy". Um... Ambles being "asparagus boiled with butter".... and Lemon'ear being "seat tea".

Then we could say...

"The steak, potatos, are in the microwave. Aspargus be ready soon. Tea in the refrigerator. Dinner will be served on Wednesday."

Not to pop any bubbles... i, as everyone else, hope these rumors are true.  but the paid site I get my reads from are saying Ambles is a very long shot, at best.  So don't get your hopes up on that one.

hey guys looks like not only trovon, but also cam and coach troop along with au commits and current AU players from the same area as merkeith are all over him giving us a visit this weekend

Whats with all this sweet tooth stuff.... how 'bout Whittaker being the "steak". Lattimore being the "mashed potatos with brown gravy". Um... Ambles being "asparagus boiled with butter".... and Lemon'ear being "seat tea".

Then we could say...

"The steak, potatos, are in the microwave. Aspargus be ready soon. Tea in the refrigerator. Dinner will be served on Wednesday."

That's funny.  Let's just hope the microwave doesn't blowup and the refrigerator quit chillin'.  I'd hate for supper to get ruined.

Ambles would be Great 2 capp this Class off, Future looks bright at AU!!!! I believe if Ambles visits then it is a done deal.....Cant wait for some fresh updates...WDE!!!!

Can Ambles play DB?

Counting the four committed players, Auburn will already have 13 WR on scholarship next year. Ambles would be 14.

I'd rather the coaches beat the bushes for a 3* DT with upward potential than fool around with Ambles, unless they want him to play DB.

Can Ambles play DB?

Counting the four committed players, Auburn will already have 13 WR on scholarship next year. Ambles would be 14.

I'd rather the coaches beat the bushes for a 3* DT with upward potential than fool around with Ambles, unless they want him to play DB.

If anybody moves, it will most likely be Kitchens.

Can Ambles play DB?

He would probably make a great DB, but his skills should really be utilized on offense. Plus, considering he is one of the top ranked recievers in the nation, he probably wouldnt like that idea.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't care how good he is, we've got plenty of good receivers already. We can win the SEC with what we've got at that position.

The same can't be said for DL, where we need a bunch of help to compete for a championship.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I don't care how good he is, we've got plenty of good receivers already. We can win the SEC with what we've got at that position.

The same can't be said for DL, where we need a bunch of help to compete for a championship.

Well, if we get jones and whit then why can't we take ambles for the final spot? There won't be many DTs left that we are interested in.

Well, if we get jones and whit then why can't we take ambles for the final spot? There won't be many DTs left that we are interested in.

Fine, as long as more pressing needs are addressed first.  :we:

Opinions are good but we must remember to have faith in our coaches. :thumbsup:

Archived