One more little nugget....

I don't know, telling tiger.  This one might have that beat.

[move]:zapbama:

[/move]

6 Flags has nothing on this!!!  :we:

Many props for the quote, but  MORON-a-thon, just called it for me. Dig the zap fat elephmullet though :we:

I predict 17 different threads tomorrow on if Jones has committed?

Hummm,if thats the official line,I'll go over 17 .

HaHa...Probably so. I promise though as soon as ST or myself find anything out, you guys are the first to know.

I predict 17 different threads tomorrow on if Jones has committed?

Hummm,if thats the official line,I'll go over 17 .

HaHa...Probably so. I promise though as soon as ST or myself find anything out, you guys are the first to know.

lol... hold you to that Chalk.

I'm hearing Chizik will be in to see Lattimore tomorrow and after that Ambles may be making a trip down to AU. I cannot confirm the Ambles thing yet, just a rumor I'm hearing. WDE!

Chizik is visiting Lattimore tonight.

I could be wrong but I think Chizik visited Parkey today, will visit Lemonier tonight and shifted his visit with Lattimore for tomorrow. Again, I could be wrong....I didn't plan his itenerary or anything but that's the info I'm hearing right now. To your credit though I think he was originally supposed to visit him tonight but may have switched it.

I'm hearing Chizik will be in to see Lattimore tomorrow and after that Ambles may be making a trip down to AU. I cannot confirm the Ambles thing yet, just a rumor I'm hearing. WDE!

I could be wrong but I think Chizik visited Parkey today, will visit Lemonier tonight and shifted his visit with Lattimore for tomorrow. Again, I could be wrong....I didn't plan his itenerary or anything but that's the info I'm hearing right now. To your credit though I think he was originally supposed to visit him tonight but may have switched it.

that would be good as far as latt goes, no damage control I would think

Later is better. Soooooooooooooooooooo fine :thumbsup:

If I may...

When I think of the job CGC and staff are doing and then I think of what the future could hold for AU,I can't help but compare them to a fine wine. Ya'll know what they say about a fine wine:"It gets better with time".

:believe:                  :wareagle:                  :aufb:         

Archived