Jones to Announce tomorrow? ST!!

aurules16

Ill bet my paycheck that he chooses Auburn

I'll take that bet... he chooses AU, you get your paycheck, and we get Jones!  If he goes elsewhere, you send me your paycheck.  Deal?  Deal.

For the record, I hope you get to keep your paycheck.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take that bet... he chooses AU, you get your paycheck, and we get Jones!  If he goes elsewhere, you send me your paycheck.  Deal?  Deal.

You know he is unemployed, right?  :tease:

im not saying im an insider but i know someone who is an on-campus recruiter and he has said that ever since Jones official he felt pretty good.  When dyer came down the same weekend i think it helped and my friend has said they know each other and wouldnt mind going to the same school.  I feel pretty good about him right now, lets hope tomorrow brings forth good news.  WDE!!

Guest simonsez

You know he is unemployed, right?   :tease:

^^^Haha^^^.  Not unemployeed.  I believe hes a lock.  Everyone is sayin im crazy but I truly believe it.  I havent been this convinced of any other recruit...ever ;).  Hes a lock.

Guest simonsez

^^^Haha^^^.  Not unemployeed.  I believe hes a lock.  Everyone is sayin im crazy but I truly believe it.  I havent been this convinced of any other recruit...ever ;).  Hes a lock.

If Im wrong ill give you my paycheck and change my screen name to "FalseProphet".

Where's Mr. Insider when you need him.  I'm sure he's got facebook up trying to confirm this right now.

In case Mr. I actually reads this...........I'm just kidding (sort of)...SO TAKE A JOKE OK! :laugh: :laugh:

im not saying im an insider but i know someone who is an on-campus recruiter and he has said that ever since Jones official he felt pretty good.  When dyer came down the same weekend i think it helped and my friend has said they know each other and wouldnt mind going to the same school.  I feel pretty good about him right now, lets hope tomorrow brings forth good news.  WDE!!

No doubt. I believe you in what you're saying. When he left AU I thought he was an AU lock. Since then though, Arkansas and now LSU has been able to make up tons of ground. Like I said, at one point I would have said he was an AU lock...Now I don't know where he's going.  >:(

If Im wrong ill give you my paycheck and change my screen name to "FalseProphet".

Make a deal w/ you....give it to the website, instead, and you can keep your screenname.

Guest simonsez

Make a deal w/ you....give it to the website, instead, and you can keep your screenname.

Deal.  See Mr. I....This is how you do it.  Make it or break it baby!!!!

Guest simonsez

Well I did it :-[ I looked at his facebook page and his profile pic is him with a AU jersey :dunno:

This makes me feel better but not as good as his signature will make me feel.  I basically work for drinking money and it would totally suck to have to go a whole week without drinkin.

Well I did it :-[ I looked at his facebook page and his profile pic is him with a AU jersey :dunno:

This makes me feel better but not as good as his signature will make me feel.  I basically work for drinking money and it would totally suck to have to go a whole week without drinkin.

LOL!!!!!    :partey:  :partey:  :partey:  :party:  :party:  :party:

One word  - DETICATED

Wow...we have the same job!  Drinks on me if things go the wrong way!

Guest simonsez

I hope I get to keep it too.  Its good for the site though if I lose it.  My family calls me a gambling junkie.  I just think it makes things more interesting if you have something riding on it.  I bet on stupid stuff too.  Like me and one of my friends will bet on what kind of play a team will run on the second snap of the 3rd drive of the game...and we bet on this before the game even starts.  Or we'll go to a bar and make a bet on some guys playing pool.  We've never seen these guys before but we'll bet on who wins without ever seeing them play before. I actually do pretty well on bets like that.

Guest simonsez

Wow...we have the same job!  Drinks on me if things go the wrong way!

lol :thumbsup:

Ok...from what I've been able to get it's not a done deal that he will be announcing tomorrow. He "could" be announcing but nothing is set in stone. Also, Les Miles was in Junction City today and is trying to get Jones to come to LSU now. This is particularly interesting because the rumor is that Jones actually grew up an LSU fan. SO...nothing can be confirmed at this point other than the fact that everybody is trying to get in on the Byran Jones sweepstakes now. We'll see what happens....

Heard as well he grew up an LSU fan, and that he would have committed at any time but never got an offer. Once Marsh committed he was all but forgotten, but since Marsh decommitted Mills has been all over him. I hope he just feels LSU came to him to late.

Guest simonsez

I believe it would upset a guy knowing that hes only a backup plan.  If this is the case with "The University of LSU" then I would think theyre too late.  It would be an insult to be a backup plan if youre as good as he is.

Thought I read his friends was headed to JUCO?

It is and it's quite possible they'd never even see each other there in the future at all. Would be funny to see how they play this if Byran goes to Auburn. Will they take it back? Be prepared for a PR hit if that happens

I wasn't getting the warm fuzzy feeling from Jones since the Arky visit either, but as this week went on, I'm starting to feel a little better about it.  BTW don't know if it's been said or not, but Chizik was in Jupiter, FL the last two days having the in home with Parkey and Rivals speculates with Lemonier as well.  The Lattimore in home was rescheduled for tomorrow.  I'm about 20 minutes from Byrns HS.  I think Lattimore is AU all the way.  He is just trying to avoid the heavy in state pressure from the crazy fans here.  I have a friend here that is a huge UK fan and went down to the bball game this week.  It got way out of hand early on in the game.  He said the fans were all over him cussing, screaming, and getting in his face.  He said he had never seen anything like it.  I don't blame ML from wanting to keep some of the pressure off until the end.

hes announcing on Feb 1st... per rivals

Yeah that's been the plan but in the last couple of hours Phillip Marshall has gotten everybody in a tissy saying he could be announcing tomorrow. I still haven't been able to confirm that.

PM is saying that he may DECIDE tomorrow, but no word on when an announcement may come.

Archived