New ESPN Insider Article

C'mon 4th, I love the tigers too, but McCalleb was nowhere near 1,000 yds this year. WDE!

He just had about the same as South Carolina's leading rusher...INJURED I'll add...that should tell you something.

I think Dyer has more of a "Negative" impact however I still believe he commits to us.

I mean no running back WANTS so split the carries.  I'm sure Ronnie and Caddy wanted all the carries to themselves but they were both great backs and great friends

I disagree. It has been reported in the past that Dyer has talked to Lattimore wanting him to join him at AU (sorry, i dont have a link). Latti is dynamic too. I've seen videos of him running routes out of the backfield and he seems to be a solid pass catcher which just adds more versatility to his play in our offense.

I think Dyer has more of a "Negative" impact however I still believe he commits to us.

I mean no running back WANTS so split the carries.  I'm sure Ronnie and Caddy wanted all the carries to themselves but they were both great backs and great friends

I think the fact that you're seeing more RB tandems in the NFL helps our (and other schools') cause when it comes to recruiting multiple RBs.  Also, Malzahn has a track record of being able to utilize the talents of multiple skill players.

I seem to remember a certain rivals video where Latt said he modeled himself after Ronnie Brown,and wanted to run the wild-cat like they do in his high school O. For those that don't watch Pro ball.......Ronnie runs the wildcat for Miami. Latt really lit up when asked about the wildcat and you could tell that's what he loves and is comfortable doing,an offense he knows he can excel in. Last I checked USCe don't run the "wild cock". I think Latt makes the right career decision and becomes a Tiger.

Felix Jones/Darren McFadden = Dyer/Lattimore

Who was the offensive coordinator when both of them went over 1,000 yards?

Thats right. Gus Malzahn.

Perfect, also when USCe went 6-6 they went to the PapaJohn's.com Bowl. When Auburn goes 7-5 we go to the 4th/5th best bowl game in the SEC. That is only a one game difference but one team has a loving family and the others just care about winning (i will let you pick...). But, if Lattimore is worried about how long Spurr will be at USCe , then wouldn't he be worried about CGM. Just a thought. He ends up at Auburn.

I could see Lattimore wanting to stay instate- meaning Clemson, but I can't see why he would even be interested in USCe.  Going to USCe would be a big mistake for him IMO.

Jeff L. has Lattimore going to Auburn  85% chance.  The last quote from Latt was Auburn has a slight lead. He said this right after his usce visit.

Archived