Offical Marcus Lattimore Thread

TAYLORKEETON

i was feeling really confident about ML for weeks. now, all of a sudden, it seems that 90% of the "experts" (maybe more) are saying he is going to USC. it doesn't look good right now, people. it does not look good.

thoughts?

:wareagle:

:wareagle: You mean "it don't look ubelieveble right now", cause it already looks very good.  :wareagle:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really want to track the flight try this site. It works great!

http://flightaware.com/live/

It's a private plane so you probably can't track it....I think we already had this discussion. It's kinda pointless to track their plane anyways, we know where they are gonna be.

You can normally track private planes, but from what I read recently, AU's flight plans are blocked to the public

i was feeling really confident about ML for weeks. now, all of a sudden, it seems that 90% of the "experts" (maybe more) are saying he is going to USC. it doesn't look good right now, people. it does not look good.

thoughts?

If ST and Jlee say he is going to AU....I will believe them.

This is a new staff buddy, they will close and they will close well.

^^^^ I agree! closing is a big part ... and Im looking forward to seein what our coaches finish up with

Basically it seems all these guys are painting him as the savior of SC football and because of that they all think he'll end up SC. They seem to forget about the kid and have been focusing on the schools. From what I've read I really feel confident we land him! I think he is a good kid dealing with a ridiculous amount of instate pressure but I think the Mack switch really helped us and I think him and Latt will be carpooling together down to the plains!

Latt knows what he wants.  He even said "Auburn is a slight lead right now."  Does anyone know when he said this?  If you must know it was the DAY AFTER HIS OFFICIAL WEEKEND AT USCe.  Yes USCe is making a push, but we all knew they would.  So nobody freak out.  This is a smart kid, and i know if CGC gives him the "Caddilac" treatment, we will be seeing him in orange and blue next fall. WDE

Be prepared he may very well end up at USCe.  Its not the best decision if he wants a future at the next level.  All he has to do is look at the history of USCe RB's esp under Spurrier.  Some things never change.

thoughts?

Remember: Bo Jackson was not considered the best coming out of high school. DJ Howard may be better than them all. I want Marcus. He will do extremely well at Auburn, or disappear at SC, but, if we don't get him, we are still very well stocked at RB.

"This is the choice Lattimore faces. He can be the talented piano player who stayed at home and played in the local church, or the concert pianist who developed his skill to its peak. The choice is really that different." - Bleacher

:we::believe::wedance::party:

thoughts?

I still think he signs with AU. He's getting local pressure as everyone knows but in the end I think he will do like most and go where he thinks his future will be best served. I believe he thinks the best decision for his future is AU. He has said publicly that he has questions about Spurriers offense and what they can do with a feature RB. By contrast, he LOVES the Malzahn offense and knows he can thrive in it. I just think when he sits down and weighs everything and decides to sign those scolly papers, he won't be able to turn AU down. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it until he commits to USCe.  :laugh::thumbsup:

Excellent article.....probably the best one written on lattimore in terms of painting the picture with facts.  Honestly, I don't know why a running back of his caliber would even consider USCe....if he wants to stay in state then go to Clemson, shoot at least they run the ball.   The USCe and Auburn rushing facts are literally sick....kind of like comparing Texas Tech's running game to Auburn's.  

Excellent article.....probably the best one written on lattimore in terms of painting the picture with facts.  Honestly, I don't know why a running back of his caliber would even consider USCe....if he wants to stay in state then go to Clemson, shoot at least they run the ball.   The USCe and Auburn rushing facts are literally sick....kind of like comparing Texas Tech's running game to Auburn's.  

This is what I've been thinking, but come to AU latti!(Irish accent)

Well being a young man straying far from home is a challenge. It's hard to be away from family, and friends BUT he must look at his future. If football is going to be what he is going to do for a job then his best bet IS Auburn. Not downing SC but they are not going to be relevent any time soon. That means he would be a good back on a so so team period.

At Auburn even though we havent burned down the woods of late the program is on an up swing, and gets much much more media attention. Im crossing my fingers that this young man can see that one point. Im also hoping he can see the amount of play time he would get in this new offense. Play time = screen time, and screen time, and press is exactly what it takes to make the next step to the pros. They dont call us running back U for nothing.

Would someone tell me when Chiz is to be at Latts house? Some sports show, I forget which one said Chiz and Spur would both visit him tomorrow. That doesnt sound accurate to me. Also who will be the first to report info about that visit? Jeffrey? That should tell us a lot right?

Archived