Jack Phillips: Reporter, Psychic, or IDIOT?

sAULTy71

This guy put about as much thought into that article as I do breathing.  He's a hater and so he breathed out what was in him. Never mind doing any research, making a call to a recruit, or giving any credit worth thought to the subject of Auburn football. All this adds up to zero credibility, so I won't give it another thought.

You got to admit this _______________ has a promising future on the capstone report. He can help Shane from Centerpoint discredit the credibility of Alabama even more. I can't believe he is a Bulldog, I think he is a poser.

This will get your blood boiling and that pressure up.  So grab a cup of java and have yourselves an interesting read.  And good morning!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/333029-auburn-football-recruiting-is-it-for-real-or-is-it-just-hype

jack is very stupid. A loser. Scared to death by the Auburn success. He is not even a good writer.

It'll kill him when Auburn finishes in the top 5 in recruiting, wins 9-11 games next year, and beats the living daylights out of Georgia, who I respect. I don't you, jack. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

This will get your blood boiling and that pressure up.  So grab a cup of java and have yourselves an interesting read.  And good morning!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/333029-auburn-football-recruiting-is-it-for-real-or-is-it-just-hype

I'm going with option 4: delusional.

I'm going with option 4: delusional.

Me Too!!!

This guy must have gone to the Shane from Centerpoint school of journalism. I don't believe for a minute he is a UGA guy. Nobody from UGA obsesses about Auburn and has that type of bitterness towards us. He is a turd trying to disguise himself as a dawg.

His profile says clearly he is just a dawg turd fan.  No qualitficationws for even

writing the article.  I guess any goob can produce an article for that peice of crap blog.

This is my second post, I could not resist. He soundss like some of my customers that just escaped from a mental hospital. What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!People like this should not be allowed to reproduce!!!!

His profile says clearly he is just a dawg turd fan.  No qualitficationws for even

writing the article.  I guess any goob can produce an article for that peice of crap blog.

That is, in fact, the case with Bleacher Report.

You know, all the bama writers piss me off, but when I really start to think about it I cant help but feel sorry for them. These writers bash other teams, especially Auburn, to feel better about THEMSELVES while living vicariously through Alabama's football team. It's even worse for bleacher report writers. At least scumbags like Fbaum get paid to spread their garbage.

Archived