Luper's big commits by middle of this week.....

AUBuilderman

Question: I did not hear the interview on the radio in person just going off of what I have read from posters.  Did Luper actually say Wednesday 1/27 or did he mean the NEXT wednesday when we would be finding out possibly ab our final 2?  Thanks for any clarification

He said it would have to be 1 or 2 (big-time recruits) at least by Wednesday and a couple more just before NSD !!! I Believe this was the only Wednesday between then and NSD !!!

Question: I did not hear the interview on the radio in person just going off of what I have read from posters.  Did Luper actually say Wednesday 1/27 or did he mean the NEXT wednesday when we would be finding out possibly ab our final 2?  Thanks for any clarification

He said it would have to be 1 or 2 (big-time recruits) at least by Wednesday and a couple more just before NSD !!! I Believe this was the only Wednesday between then and NSD !!!

I was referring to maybe him meaning we will be getting 1 or 2 on Wednesday which is signing day, we might get some others b4 then but maybe he meant our last 2???  Is that possibly what he meant?

Archived