Trovon Reed update.

MR. INSIDER

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insider didnt u say you were leaving this site?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this, So if we go by someones track record of past statements............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe he changed his mind.

The best thing about this message board is that the members have a positive attitude toward each other. (Well, they used to.) If a topic is started, even if it is controversial, we do not bash the original poster.

It seems like some of you try to find a reason to jump down someone's throat. If that's the case, go back to al.com, itat, bunker, etc. There is no place for that here.

Auburneagle is the best message board for Auburn sports, let's keep it that way.

:hellyeah:

that wasn't the answer I was looking for, but I had to pass it on.....I hope it is wrong, and doesn't know what it is talking about, when it says it doesn't know what it is talking about......if that makes sense

Who is Bryan Matthews?  Never heard of him & what credibility does he have?  There are so many "in the know" people out there this time of the year, and it really muddies up the water with regard to obtaining accurate information.  The moderator of this site does a brilliant job with keeping us informed with accurate up to date information.  I know that most of us live and die over the latest bit of recruiting information that can make or break a recruiting class.  It is great to be able to come to this site and not have to navigate through all of the piles of bammer dung in order to find out what is going on with our Auburn Tigers.  Keep up the good work and keep this site a bammer free zone!

WDE  

Doc

Who is Bryan Matthews?  Never heard of him & what credibility does he have?  There are so many "in the know" people out there this time of the year, and it really muddies up the water with regard to obtaining accurate information.  The moderator of this site does a brilliant job with keeping us informed with accurate up to date information.  I know that most of us live and die over the latest bit of recruiting information that can make or break a recruiting class.  It is great to be able to come to this site and not have to navigate through all of the piles of bammer dung in order to find out what is going on with our Auburn Tigers.  Keep up the good work and keep this site a bammer free zone!

WDE  

Doc

Bryan Matthews and Jeffrey Lee are the 2 Rivals Guys from www.auburnsports.com , the Auburn Rivals site.

WDE  

Doc

good to have you here, doc. Bryan Matthews is a reporter for Auburnsports.com. (Rivals' Auburn affiliate)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this, So if we go by someones track record of past statements............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The best thing about this message board is that the members have a positive attitude toward each other. (Well, they used to.) If a topic is started, even if it is controversial, we do not bash the original poster.

It seems like some of you try to find a reason to jump down someone's throat. If that's the case, go back to al.com, itat, bunker, etc. There is no place for that here.

Auburneagle is the best message board for Auburn sports, let's keep it that way.

I agree. I looked at AL.com for about 5 minutes one night and luckily came across the link for this site. I have not looked at AL.com since. I'm not wasting my time watching people argue and talk crazy to each other and that's why I love this site. Lately though, for some reason, that has started to show up here more frequently. Hopefully it slows down and doesn't get worse.

WAR Eagle!!!!!!

I feel for T. Reed.  He has said he wants to sign with AU.  Why can't his "coach" just leave him alone????  If Trovon's heart is "orange and blue" just respect that....man must be a real piece of work.  I thought high school coaches were supposed to look out for the best interest of their players!!! 

Hope Trovon will be allowed to do what he wants to do!!!

WDE

I feel for T. Reed.  He has said he wants to sign with AU.  Why can't his "coach" just leave him alone????  If Trovon's heart is "orange and blue" just respect that....man must be a real piece of work.  I thought high school coaches were supposed to look out for the best interest of their players!!! 

Hope Trovon will be allowed to do what he wants to do!!!

WDE

piece of "work" isn't quite the word I was thinking about.

Guest War Eagle 29

Remember everyone has an opinion. lol. About Latt. Ok hes gonna committ at his church filled with 600 plus gamecock fans. Can you imagine Latt committing to AU in all that ruckus. I just cant see that happening.  Maybe you all can.

Oh yes I can see that happening for sure. If this young man knows in his heart of hearts that Auburn is the place for him, he knows he can share that fact with his church family and most of them will understand and support him. Of course, there are always a few turkeys in every crowd who will give him grief.

Skipper....Yep...we used to anyway...have a positive attitude about everybody. Whenever you start hitting the big time though with 25 millions hits in a month like AE has had, you gain lots of good poeple and posts but you gain some goobers too. The sad thing about message boards is it just takes a couple bad apples to ruin it for everybody because goobers get the most attention.

It's all good though. The goobers usually run their course pretty quickly. They don't stay around long as the good posters...(of which AE has more than any other Auburn message board on the net in my opinion), chew em up and spit em out pretty quick. So...yall get to work on the goobers around here.  :laugh: Don't wait for the mods.  :thumbsup: Yall have as much power as we do.

You have to hand it to this young man for standing his ground with his commitment. His HS coach really should respect Mr. Reed's decision and not to try to pressure him into signing with a team that he just does not want to play for. There is no doubt that Trovon Reed will have a much better chance at Auburn under Coach Malzhan's offense to get the attention of the NFL.

Anyone else heard the rumor that Trovon was worried his teachers would try to make life difficult for him because he picked Auburn over LSWho?  Can't find a link, but he was supposedly quoted saying something to this affect.

Archived