Trovon Reed update.

MR. INSIDER

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ST, how do you feel about the Big 4 still left on our board???  I don't want to lose any of these guys, even though I know it's a long shot to get ALL of them.  Not familiar with Bryan, so not sure how accurate his info is.  Thank you.

I think Auburn has a better than average shot with all of them.

Yea, not sure why the hate on you Mr. I.  Maybe some people don't care too much for your name, but I am always looking for good information, and you don't seem like a bammer or an idiot (wait, that was redundant).

Yea, not sure why the hate on you Mr. I.  Maybe some people don't care too much for your name, but I am always looking for good information, and you don't seem like a bammer or an idiot (wait, that was redundant).

:laugh: I agree, plus ST gave Mr. I some cred today

fans here need to appreciate the info that is posted here by everyone involved. the more information we all get the

better is for everyone that is reading and for the future potential of what this site can be down the road for AUfans everywhere.

Thank you for the info Mr. Insider. I feel If we get Lattimore and Whittaker our class is complete. If we get Lemonier that is just another Quintin Groves on the edge. Our D-Line will be set

couldn't have said it better myself :wedance:

Don't get me wrong I would love to get Lattimore and I think he will be special.  But I would trade him to get all three of the defensive players and we keep Howard.  Get all five and I am dancing a jig. :party:

does anyone know when the first day of spring practice is last year i think it was march 18th or somethin i think?

its gonna be interesting this year cause we finally will have a legit A-Day game lol, no 50 points scored

Thank You MR I.

whew, I step away for 10 minutes and look what i missed.

sheesh

that is great news!

Tell him I am 30 minutes from him if he wants to some blue and orange support in this sea of prutrid purp and gold

;D

Remember everyone has an opinion. lol. About Latt. Ok hes gonna committ at his church filled with 600 plus gamecock fans. Can you imagine Latt committing to AU in all that ruckus. I just cant see that happening.  Maybe you all can.

I do not worry about Lemonier. I worry about Lattimore!

And I worry a TON!

I will say this on Lattimore and I will not name my source here for obvious reasons,

but they informed that Lattimore does not want to leave home and would sign with SC.

I did end up having a different talk with another source and they he is all AU and would sign with AUBURN.

And I worry a TON!

Why? We already have a 5* running back - one that rated by ESPN as the #1 RB in the country? We need DL a HECK of a lot more.

And I worry a TON!

I will say this on Lattimore and I will not name my source here for obvious reasons,

but they informed that Lattimore does not want to leave home and would sign with SC.

I did end up having a different talk with another source and they he is all AU and would sign with AUBURN.

Was your source ESPN who says the same thing? Thanks Reb.

Remember everyone has an opinion. lol. About Latt. Ok hes gonna committ at his church filled with 600 plus gamecock fans. Can you imagine Latt committing to AU in all that ruckus. I just cant see that happening.  Maybe you all can.

If Trovon can do it in front of a bunch of Corndogs, including his Corndog-extraordinnaire coach, I imagine Latt won't have a problem doing it in his church.

Archived