Keenan Allen

Mr.President

I know that Scout is not the most reliable source, but Scout does have Keenan Allen as not being committed anywhere.  ST, is he just taking visits to take them, or is he looking to sign somewhere other than Bama?  Where do you think that he ends up if not at Bama?

Actually, Allen is listed as a soft verbal to Bama.

Keenan Allen and his half brother Zachary Maynard want to play at the same school. They are both looking at Clemson this weekend and apparently his family really likes the idea.

I would love to see that happen. I get so tired of hearing the gumps say "saban gets who saban wants" and "saban never loses a committ". I don't follow bama at all, because I don't care about them one bit, but I think I have heard that they have lost at least two players already this year. It could not happen to a better group of swine!

Keenan Allen and his half brother Zachary Maynard want to play at the same school. They are both looking at Clemson this weekend and apparently his family really likes the idea.

Wow. That'd be quite a blow to the feeling bammers get about this class...for one, it would virtually assure Auburn of a higher ranked class, and for another, Allen is their top ranked prospect, so it might even drop them out of the top 5.

Wow. That'd be quite a blow to the feeling bammers get about this class...for one, it would virtually assure Auburn of a higher ranked class, and for another, Allen is their top ranked prospect, so it might even drop them out of the top 5.

Allen is higher rated than Milner? Wow! That kid must be good. Like I said, I don't follow their recruiting one iota.

Allen is higher rated than Milner? Wow! That kid must be good. Like I said, I don't follow their recruiting one iota.

Yes. Milliner is their second highest ranked recruit. Both are ranked five stars. Well, at least according to rivals. Off hand I don't know for sure about scout or espn.

I would love to see that happen. I get so tired of hearing the gumps say "saban gets who saban wants" and "saban never loses a committ". I don't follow bama at all, because I don't care about them one bit, but I think I have heard that they have lost at least two players already this year. It could not happen to a better group of swine!

Yes, that would be great to see!  :wareagle:

unfortuantely, Bama can afford to lose him..they have a lot of DB talent on the roster as well as this signing class.  I'd still love to see the negative PR from him going elsewhere tho...

Guest AUpride

so is Allen going to come to Auburn or just going to leave bama? i hope he does  :zapbama:

He's not coming to Auburn.. He's just taking visits to Clemson and N.C. State with his brother.. So if he went anywhere else it'd be one of those two.. But honestly I doubt he leaves the Gumps.. I'm sure he's only visiting to help his brother get a good gig..

unfortuantely, Bama can afford to lose him..they have a lot of DB talent on the roster as well as this signing class.  I'd still love to see the negative PR from him going elsewhere tho...

I hear that Allen wants to play WR in college...

Archived