Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

TAYLORKEETON

i hate brock lesnar. he is to full of himself and he is boring to watch

Agree 100%. If I was 290 lbs, I could come in and bull through people too. Not much technique involved, just strength. Although I guess til someone figures a way around that, not much can be done. Ready to see him brought down a notch though

i feel the same way about mir as yall do brock. Cocky and full of himself. lol im ready to see how carwin will fair against mir's standup and submission attempts. personally i absolutely HATE submissions. U might as well bight tha guys ear haha. I thought it was funny how when mir beat congo he threw 1 right hook and nocked him on the ground and instead of jumin on him and tryin to mount and welay some punches he chose to jump on his back and choke him out. that fight only lasted 12 seconds. WOW MIir has DEFIANTLY gotten better im ready to see how Brock will fair against Mir since Frank is bascially Brocks size now. Defiantly will buy that fight. I GREATLY respect Mir but i just dont like him. I will be surprised if Carwin will beat Mir. Mir has fought many more tougher people. WDE!! :wareagle:

I don't hate Brock.  He has changed the face of the heavyweight division.  225-240 pound guys have no chance against him.  That's why Mir put on 20 pounds.  It's also why Shane Carwin is in the title discussion, he's almost as big as Lesnar. 

These things go in cycles.  In the olden days, nobody could beat Royce Gracie because he was the only guy who knew BJJ.  Then guys who were great strikers started winning all the time.  After that, Mark Coleman, Randy Couture, and Mark Kerr neutralized the great strikers with great wrestling and ground n' pound.  In order to beat those guys, strikers had to learn to defend themselves in the guard. 

My point is, dominant guys have come and go throughout the history of the UFC.  When they show up and change the game entirely, it keeps things interesting. 

• 2 months later...

New heavyweight champion? :dunno:

New heavyweight champion? :dunno:

I believe Carwin could knock out a horse(ala Mongo in Blazing Sadles),so if he catches Brock it will be over.But,Shane is slower than Brock,and Brock's wrestling is a little better IMO.Brock's wrestling isnt purley all muscle,he has good technique IMO.But his strength is arguably his best aset.

It will be the most watched PPV of the year,and probably top three, in the UFC'S history.

Shane has a punchers chance. Thats his only way. Never know

I feel the same way I think he has a punchers chance but I don't see him beating him.

The only person that fights heavyweight that can beat him isn't in the UFC.

I feel the same way I think he has a punchers chance but I don't see him beating him.

Tim Sylvia?? ;)

Tim Sylvia?? ;)

Fedor  ;)

Tim Sylvia?? ;)

Fedor  ;)

The last emperor..is the man..hope he kicks M-1 to the curb and comes the UFC,The casual MMA fan will be amazed by how good this guy is at his craft

So does Brock, watch the heath hearring fight, Brocks first punch was a right hand and put Heath on his back. Very intresting.

Archived