Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

TAYLORKEETON

I think Carwin would be a better match up for him. They are pretty close in size, and Carwin has a wrestling background plus some power in his hands. Think Brock is just too strong though. If its Mir, I really cant see it going any other way than it did before. Granted, Mir could always catch him with something, but the more fights Lesnar has, the less chance for that to happen. Should be interesting either way.

Any idea when the new season of The Ultimate Fighter will start, with Chuck and Tito as coaches?

I think Carwin would be a better match up for him. They are pretty close in size, and Carwin has a wrestling background plus some power in his hands. Think Brock is just too strong though. If its Mir, I really cant see it going any other way than it did before. Granted, Mir could always catch him with something, but the more fights Lesnar has, the less chance for that to happen. Should be interesting either way.

Any idea when the new season of The Ultimate Fighter will start, with Chuck and Tito as coaches?

not sure but brock lost weight and got down to 240 when he had his bacterial infection in his intestines. he is getting bigger and stronger though. Frank has gotten alot bigger since last time though he weighed 245 at ufc 100 but at ufc 106 against Cheick Congo he weighed 260. He has put on Sume serious muscle. Brock usually weighs in at 265 but at fight time he is usualyy around 290. I cannot wait till ufc 111 to see the carwin fight. I hope Carwin wins so i dont have to see brock and frank again for the third time! lol

+

If we get to see Mir/Lesnar 3, I think it will go much differently. If Mir can just find a way to keep it standing, he would have no problem winning. If you have that fight, go back and look at it. I think it was in the second round when Lesnar came in and got lit up before he got the takedown. No doubt he is a beast with his wrestling and G&P, but he still needs some serious work on his stand up.

fight of the year was hendo vs bisping.  if you missed it, youtube it.  greatest knockout i've ever seen.

The knockout was great. The forearm on the ground after he was out was awesome! Always thought Bisping was a b###h anyway. Especially after the Ultimate Fighter

Brock will fight the winner of the ufc. fight between frank mir and shane carwin at UFC 111. his comeback fight against one of these fighters will be in the summer. i have just found this out so i thought id tell u. personally brock is my fav. i was so glad when he DESTROYED Mir the second time around. if you havent seen it check it out on youtube. i did not like though how he acted after he beat mir though. the croud booed him and he was giving them the ../.. finger. i am so ready for his comeback fight.   WDE! :wedance:

I loved how Brock played to the crowd. He was going back to his wrestling days. It adds character. He was simply playing the part of a heel. I guess I caught it because I know why he did it. But oh well...

Brock will fight the winner of the ufc. fight between frank mir and shane carwin at UFC 111. his comeback fight against one of these fighters will be in the summer. i have just found this out so i thought id tell u. personally brock is my fav. i was so glad when he DESTROYED Mir the second time around. if you havent seen it check it out on youtube. i did not like though how he acted after he beat mir though. the croud booed him and he was giving them the ../.. finger. i am so ready for his comeback fight.   WDE! :wedance:

Keeton  im starting to love you

You love Brock

You love MW2

and def love auburn

ur my kind of bud!

HE used to be a fake wrestler i totally agree on that wrestling is FAKE! but UFC is the real deal and he seems to be prety good at that. He is a man among boys. WDE! :wareagle:

Love MW2 (Check)

Love Auburn (Check)

Love Brock Lesnar (.....NO!!! HE SUCKS!!!!  Sorry, he's a "Fake Wrestler"  Not a fighter)

I prefer the word scripted for wrestling rather than fake. Yeah, they aren't out there ACTUALLY trying to break the other guy in half, but I guaratee you... You go take a bump in that ring. You will be crying for your mother.

BTW, Brock Lesnar is a BEAST in MMA.

Carwin is really good, and he is the only guy close to Brock's size.  That's why he'll give Frank Mir a good warm-up for the next Mir/Lesnar fight.  Frank has a new focus and obvously a new training plan.  Brock won't be so much bigger and stronger the next time they fight, and Frank will win the HW title again.

Not a huge Mir fan, but the guy is awesome.  He is a heavyweight who has the BJJ skills and fighting style of much smaller guys.  Now that he is 260+ Lesnar won't have as much of a size advantage.  Mir will beat him, again.

Not a huge Mir fan, but the guy is awesome.  He is a heavyweight who has the BJJ skills and fighting style of much smaller guys.  Now that he is 260+ Lesnar won't have as much of a size advantage.  Mir will beat him, again.

Hope you are right. Not a huge Mir fan, but moreso than Brock. In their first fight, Brock was beatin on him pretty good but made a mistake. Second fight, had him pinned up against the cage. Probably not a person alive that could have gotten up from that situation. I just don't think Mir will make the same mistakes if they have a third fight. JMO

Archived