154 members have voted

1. 1. how many wins will we get?

• 8 +
    • 9+
    • 10+
    • 11+
    • 12+
    • 13+

id like to finish the season 11-1. Losing to a non SEC team. Going undefeated in the SEC, winning the SEC Champ. game, and winning a BCS bowl game.

Why do you want to lose a non-conference game? As long as we don't lose the UGA or Bama games, then we can probably lose one of the other SEC games and still win the West. For the sake of prestige of the SEC, I would think it would be better if the one loss were in conference, if we do indeed have just one loss (which was my prediction, btw...12 wins with one loss and a win in the SECCG).

I'm going to think using the "bammer mentality"..

We will win 501 games in the reg season and win our 75th NC.  :laugh:

Nahh seriously..

I really can't say until we see how all of this wonderful talent is going to compliment each other. Depth is still an issue but with the amount of talent along with chemistry, excellent coaches, and players confidence...there is no telling what will happen. AUburn's future is bright my friends...BLINDING bright!

Well I would like to say 2010 National Champs!!! But if I being honest then I think 10 wins is reasonable. We will still be young in positions maybe not freshman young but experience in SEC like Cam at QB. Our def will have lots of freshman contributors so they will make some mistakes but I think it all happens early and we finish with wins over UGA and slime to finish regular season 10-2 (7-1) with losses to Clemson and a random SEC team. We go to CG and see what happens from there!

Archived