154 members have voted

1. 1. how many wins will we get?

• 8 +
    • 9+
    • 10+
    • 11+
    • 12+
    • 13+

Realisitically we will have a hickup or two and probably lose at least one or two, but there isn't a game on our schedule that we can't win.

I would guess 10 after a bowl next year.

11+ with 10 Regular season wins plus 1 in our bowl game.  But, as hope springs eternal, I believe 14 to be possible with opponents 13 and 14 TBD!

:wareagle:

Guest simonsez

10 wins plus a bowl game...so 11.  I honestly dont know who we're gonna lose to though.  I do believe that we will win UGA and UAT

10+ wins is not out of the question. We could have very easily won 10 games this year, and with another year in each system, I think it is certainly not out of the question to get into double digit wins.

Hopefully at least ten but could do better. Going to depend on QB play. I believe defense will improve but not be great. More bodies but not much more experience. Sorry starting to sound like ol Tubs. Hope we win em all but ten would be a great season.

I vote 10+. If the young guys can step in on D I think 13. WDE!!   :aufb:  :tdau:   :aufb:

:believe:

:zapbama:

We will win 7 with just our offense. The defense stepping up this year leads us to at least 10 in the regular season. Don't count out Ted Roof's defensive mind yet.  The increase in his defensive production between his first and second years at a program is amazing.  With Freeman, bynes, stevens, Owens, and Holland at LB it's looking pretty good. 

12+  :thumbsup:

note: i try to look on the positive side.  :laugh:

LOL!!! That makes two of us SW! I can't help it, because realistically (in my view, at least), the team we're going to be putting on the field is as good as anyone in the country, all the way up and down the depth chart. On offense, we'll have four seniors starting, a stable full of outstanding backs, two veteran wideouts leading a plethora of young talent, and a quarterback who already has a national championship ring. On defense we return 8 starters, 9 if you include Mike McNeil, who has a year of starting experience, but was hurt and redshirted last season (allowing for the emergence of budding star Daren Bates), and look to add some extra star power to the defensive line as we close out the year's recruiting class. The future is BRIGHT!!!!!

id like to finish the season 11-1. Losing to a non SEC team. Going undefeated in the SEC, winning the SEC Champ. game, and winning a BCS bowl game.

Archived