RIVALS MESSAGE BOARD AUBURN NEW NEW

TAYLORKEETON

Malzahn was in Auburn today meeting with offensive players... discussing plans for next season.  The players I heard from seemed excited about next year after the meetings.  I am sure he's there entertaining recruits as well...

Malzahn was in Auburn today meeting with offensive players... discussing plans for next season.  The players I heard from seemed excited about next year after the meetings.  I am sure he's there entertaining recruits as well...

Yea, I saw Gus and crew at the field house around 1-2ish today....so I don't buy into the whole "Gus is in LA" talk (and no, I'm not a player)

Yea, I saw Gus and crew at the field house around 1-2ish today....so I don't buy into the whole "Gus is in LA" talk (and no, I'm not a player)

Those bammers know squat. They believe that Gus has a power to be in two places at once.

Guest simonsez

Those bammers know squat. They believe that Gus has a power to be in two places at once.

He cant be in 2 places at once but since tebow is gone, gus in the new superman

No Cam Newton is the new SUPERMAN!!!

Guest simonsez

No Cam Newton is the new SUPERMAN!!!

I can live with that

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic that said 'malzhan visting tech as we speak' anybody with a rivals account fill me up? also it said sumthing like 'amble to auburn' but i couldnt read on. if a rivals member can summ it up 4 me id appreciate it.

This looks like something from  :beatmullet:

Archived