RIVALS MESSAGE BOARD AUBURN NEW NEW

TAYLORKEETON

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic that said 'malzhan visting tech as we speak' anybody with a rivals account fill me up? also it said sumthing like 'amble to auburn' but i couldnt read on. if a rivals member can summ it up 4 me id appreciate it.

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic about are recruiting class it was listed as 'auburns recruiting class' it is on the 2nd paage of message boards if anybody with a rivals account can fill me up with this onfo id love it thanx and also i saw another topic that bascially said we were buying football players again any info thanx and :we:

Don't drink and type!!! Hard to understand you!! :laugh:

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic about are recruiting class it was listed as 'auburns recruiting class' it is on the 2nd page of message boards if anybody with a rivals account can fill me up with this info id love it thanx and also i saw another topic that bascially said we were buying football players again any info thanx and :we:

It was posted by an Arky fan. He is claiming that we're cheating to get our recruits. Bammers are agreeing of course. They're jealous cause we stole Dyer and might steal Jones.

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic about are recruiting class it was listed as 'auburns recruiting class' it is on the 2nd page of message boards if anybody with a rivals account can fill me up with this info id love it thanx and also i saw another topic that bascially said we were buying football players again any info thanx and :we:

It was posted by an Arky fan. He is claiming that we're cheating to get our recruits. Bammers are agreeing of course. They're jealous cause we stole Dyer and might steal Jones.

might steal jones.....what you smoking?  that mofo's ours.

Lol i like your confidence!

hahahahah!!!!! :we:

Bammers LOVE to say we are cheating.  Insecure people can't even be happy after winning the NC.  They love to say how Dye brought in Chizik because Chizik will cheat.  Because obviously no one can compete with Saban and they can't imagine why a kid would want to go to Auburn.  Thats because most of them haven't ever been to Auburn!! 

Colin on ESPN's the Heard says every major college program is kicking in "extra gifts". He says when he was at UNLV the starting basketball players drove BMW's and the walk on's rode their bikes. 

Made me think, you just really never know. I hope not, because we have been down this road before.

You have to look at the coaches doing the recruiting. Troop didn't suddenly get good at recruiting, he pulled em' in at Tennessee and at Oklahoma State. Malzahn is doing great because his system is fresh and explosive and the kids want to be apart of it. It's just the way it goes. Razorback football is all Arkansas has  :'(, and with us getting Dyer and Kodi and some of their states top talent, not to mention Malzahn, they naturally are going to be ticked  :banghead:. Wouldn't you? :tease: 

Bammers LOVE to say we are cheating.  Insecure people can't even be happy after winning the NC.  They love to say how Dye brought in Chizik because Chizik will cheat.  Because obviously no one can compete with Saban and they can't imagine why a kid would want to go to Auburn.  Thats because most of them haven't ever been to Auburn!! 

Are you kidding me? Most bammers haven't even been to UAT much less Auburn.

Cheating!!!  I'll show you cheating!!!  When your coach has a recruiting rule named after him, he would be your cheater.

Colin on ESPN's the Heard says every major college program is kicking in "extra gifts". He says when he was at UNLV the starting basketball players drove BMW's and the walk on's rode their bikes. 

Made me think, you just really never know. I hope not, because we have been down this road before.

You have to look at the coaches doing the recruiting. Troop didn't suddenly get good at recruiting, he pulled em' in at Tennessee and at Oklahoma State. Malzahn is doing great because his system is fresh and explosive and the kids want to be apart of it. It's just the way it goes. Razorback football is all Arkansas has  :'(, and with us getting Dyer and Kodi and some of their states top talent, not to mention Malzahn, they naturally are going to be ticked  :banghead:. Wouldn't you? :tease: 

^^^^

I completely agree we have great coaches for recruiting.  From Day 1 CGC said he wanted to hire guys who could recruit.

Cheating!!!  I'll show you cheating!!!  When your coach has a recruiting rule named after him, he would be your cheater.

Nice.  :thumbsup:

ok i just saw on a rivals message board that they had a topic that said 'malzhan visting tech as we speak' anybody with a rivals account fill me up? also it said sumthing like 'amble to auburn' but i couldnt read on. if a rivals member can summ it up 4 me id appreciate it.

:pcprobs:Saw it in the free section. La. Tech.

Well i can tell you one thing. i go past the football dorms everyday and there are no really nice cars just chillin in the lot. our** recruits are 100% legit. i havnt seen any of them in bmws or escalades.  :wareagle:

When did the players start living in the dorms again?

First Post. 

Taylorkeeton, I do not see the post you are speaking of.  However, I do see a post that says Jim McElwain is in LA Tech??  Also, the only thing I see about Amble is that they are saying that We are staying away from him because of his character issues.  WAR EAGLE.  Keep up the great work here!

First Post. 

Taylorkeeton, I do not see the post you are speaking of.  However, I do see a post that says Jim McElwain is in LA Tech??  Also, the only thing I see about Amble is that they are saying that We are staying away from him because of his character issues.  WAR EAGLE.  Keep up the great work here!

nvr mind bro it was just bama fans startin rumors but what does the mcclawain 1 say?

My friend's cousin's baby sitter who served him a burger said it was Kirby Smart and not McElwain... :beatmullet:

Archived