Seastrunk,Dyer,Lattimore highlight vid GOTTA SEE

TAYLORKEETON

I watched that video a few months ago i think....SOOOOO impressive!!! Cant believe how many times you see Dyer disappear into a sea of defenders, only to explode out the other side!!!! AWESOME!!!

watching this video confirms that these three are very different backs and any two will complement each other well.  Latt will run you over, Dyer will bounce right off of you, and Lache will run right by you.  I am ecstatic that we have Dyer and would be even more thrilled if we could get either of the other two.

:tdau: Dyer is something else to watch and when he gets into the open, he just puts 5-10 extra yards between him and any defender even close. Amazing. All three would be a mindbender, but I'll be thrilled with Lattimore. Maybe Lache comes on board, maybe not. He seems to enjoy the limelight. Wasn't that a polite way to say that? ;D

All I can say is  :tdau:

All of those backs are sick!!!!!  I think either, Marcus or Lache, will compliment Dyer.  I can definitely see Lache playing the H-back role with Smith and Fannin.  With his speed he would be another Percy Harvin ( and we all know he was a ticking bomb just waiting to go off whenever he touched the ball).  I like the fact that we could beat defenses up with Dyer or/and Lattimore or Dyer and/or Aycock and wear them out with a speedy back like Lache.  The future is looking bright for the Auburn Family!!!!!!  WDE!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay::party:

i made that video!

You made that video? Let's just say that music leaves a little something to be desired.Like its absence.  :we::laugh:

Turn down the volume then.   :we:  :)  Also, did anyone else realize that Lache barely even runs left?

I would rather have a dyer/Lache combination rather than  a Dyer/Latt Combo

Dyer with the run your ass over and Lache with the run right by you.  The Dyer/Lache combo would be similar to the Brown/Williams combo

However I would still love latt don't get me wrong

I would rather have a dyer/Lache combination rather than  a Dyer/Latt Combo

Dyer with the run your ass over and Lache with the run right by you.  The Dyer/Lache combo would be similar to the Brown/Williams combo

However I would still love latt don't get me wrong

I agree 100%^^. When safeties have the angle and you still blow by them, that is something special.  Reminds me of an average RB named Vincent from back in the 80's, although he would run over the LB's and then blow by the safeties.  ML is actually my third favorite RB of the three, he seems to have a fumble problem and I am not blown away by his breakaway speed, he seems to get caught alot.

I remember watching this vid awhile back.  I forgot just how much I like all three.  So, I say let's just do that.  All three is fine with me.

Which RBs in the past remind you of Dyer, Seastrunk, and Lattimore?

Dyer = Maurice Jones-drew or Walter Payton

Seastrunk = Garrison Hurst or Marshall Faulk

Lattimore = Gale Sayers or OJ Simpson

:thumbsup: First of all, Great job on the video and I turned the volume up !!! LOL This was the first time I have seen all three of them in the same video ........ WOW !!!!! However from what I saw, they don't remind me of some of the backs they have been compared to such as R. Brown, C. Williams, etc. To me the style of three best backs this year reminds me of the three best running backs of "ALL TIME" !!!!! If you don't believe me (I don't know how to link youtube videos to here) just look each one up on youtube, then watch this video again.

:we:

Marcus Lattimore = Herschel Walker ......... tall, thick, power, bruising, a "glider"  :aufb:  :aufb:

Michael Dyer = Barry Sanders ................. short, compact, shifty, a "pin-baller"  :aufb:  :aufb:

Lache Seastrunk = "Bo" Jackson ............ athletic, proportion, vision, a "burner"  :aufb:  :aufb:

Size on the first two is close. Lache is young, he could grow a couple inches and add 20 - 30 lbs in the next two years. Marcus is built like and moves like Herschel, he even has the noticably long feet. lol Michael is built like and moves like Barry, "hard to hem up". And Lache is a little smaller than Bo (has room to grow, 2" and 25lbs is not a stretch) but man, he runs just like him !!! In the video by jet7771 of Bo and your's of Lache, they outran dbs that were at least 10 yards down field from them (just accelerated right by them). I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't think of a better backfield Barry-Bo-Herschel then ...... or Michael-Lache-Marcus now !!!

"WAR EAGLE" !!!!!!!!!!

:aufb:  :aufb:  :aufb: "Yeah Baby" !!!!!!!!!!  :happydance:

Archived