tigerjeffm

Auburn recruiting class is ranked #3 in the nation according to Rivals.  Thats right, #3.  I am so stoked that the staff is going after the best of the best.  :happydance:  Happy New Year freaks

If we land Mack and either Lattimore or Lache to go along w/ the big d-lineman we could end up #1. That's a lot of "if's" but it's possible. WDE! Beat NW today on a sloppy field.

Auburn recruiting class is ranked #3 in the nation according to Rivals.  Thats right, #3.  I am so stoked that the staff is going after the best of the best.   :happydance:   Happy New Year freaks

Good deal and WAR EAGLE!!!

What a great way to start 2010! War Damn Eagle!  :party: :party: :party:

While I agree we do have a very good shot at a top 3 class and I do believe we will finish with one more five star and four 4 stars I in all honesty would not be surprised to see USC jump us, Texas to stay on top, florida to maybe climb back in there and to see bama likely drop out of top 5.  They only have two more spots open I believe.

While I agree we do have a very good shot at a top 3 class and I do believe we will finish with one more five star and four 4 stars I in all honesty would not be surprised to see USC jump us, Texas to stay on top, florida to maybe climb back in there and to see bama likely drop out of top 5.  They only have two more spots open I believe.

Bama has 5 more, because they can sign up to 28.

Bama has 5 more, because they can sign up to 28.

I don't think they can take the full 28 due to gray shirts.

I enjoyed it while it lasted.  Should be done either today or tomorrow.  Florida picked up quite a bit today at the Under Armour game.  Auburn should definitely finish #10

The bammers can sign 29. They had 3 greyshirts last year due to the 85 limit, but they only enrolled 21. They are having a bunch of early enrolls, so 29 is their magic #. But this info is according to the DAs at tharinger, I did not vet this info.

But I am starting to think we will sign 33. Which will give us he #1 class probably due to sheer #s signed.

The only three-star that I've heard that's seriously on our radar is Victor Beasley.... everyone else (Whitaker, Lemoiner, Mack, etc...) is a four-star except Lattimore, so if we get our maximum or close we should finish top 5. If we get Lattimore, we may keep our #3 spot. How many more teams are going to get three five-stars?

Ken Adams is a 3 star and might end up signing with us.

I didn't think the staff would take him if he couldn't count towards last year's class? Not sure, but he crossed my mind as I posted.

Yeah word is that we would still take him right now. I'd rather not and get Lemonier but we'll see how it all pans out.

I understand the whole "# of years we'll have him" deal, but adams runs like a 4.5 or 4.6 40 and lemonier runs a 5! im just wondering what the deal is?

Archived