Lattimore

tigerjeffm

Guest AUpride

Appreciate the heads-up. I wonder what our chances are on landing him....

I'd say our chances have dropped with the current sitution at UF. Spurrier will sell the point that USCe will be a legitimate condender for the East with the turmoil in Gainesville, and will need Lattimore to do that. I'm honestly hoping for our staff to throw their support back to Seastrunk, because he adds a different element that Lattimore or Dyer can't offer.  :wedance:

I see that Penn St is making a real big push for Lattimore. According to Lattimore's father, Penn St assistance have been coming down every week since in home visits started and Joe Pa is going to be visiting him in home on 1/28.

Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=4776361

Guest AUpride

I see that Penn St is making a real big push for Lattimore. According to Lattimore's father, Penn St assistance have been coming down every week since in home visits started and Joe Pa is going to be visiting him in home on 1/28.

Thoughts?

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiting/football/news/story?id=4776361

If I was a recruit and Joe Pa came to visit me in home, that would peak my interest for sure. I really don't think he'll go North though. It's a USCe/AU battle..

I noticed on Scout that for a long time they listed Seastrunk as a high interest in only Auburn and Med for everyone else but after the articles about Auburn cooling on there recruitment of him it went back to Med with everyone else. Today I looked and it states a high interest in them again. Do not know if that means anything or not but just something I noticed.

I noticed on Scout that for a long time they listed Seastrunk as a high interest in only Auburn and Med for everyone else but after the articles about Auburn cooling on there recruitment of him it went back to Med with everyone else. Today I looked and it states a high interest in them again. Do not know if that means anything or not but just something I noticed.

with it being Lache.. who knows!

And lattimore looks like he'll be going to USCe but... auburn still has an awesome chance

Guest AUpride

Yes that is a good catch.. I have a feeling Seastrunk will end up at AU with Reed.. Do I have any evidence, no, just a gut feeling.. Am I the only one higher on Seastrunk than Lattimore? In the game or two I've watched Lattimore I just didn't get the wow factor. Plus Seastrunk plays 5A ball in Texas and still racks up the yards, that's kind of a big deal...

Archived