NFL thread

tigerjeffm

What a pass from Brady to Moss.  Brady threw it about 58 yards in the air and hit him in stride.  Heckuva catch by Moss with Bethea all over him. 

They said it was a sprain of some sort but no details yet.  Dang it i knew i shoulda got ricky williams dope smokin arse on my fantasy team

Speaking of dope, I heard an interesting story the other day about what got rid of Bo Jackson's stutter....

What a pass from Brady to Moss.  Brady threw it about 58 yards in the air and hit him in stride.  Heckuva catch by Moss with Bethea all over him.   

You dont have to hit moss in stride.  Just throw it as far as you can and that gazelle runs under it.  Hes a bad man

It was a great finish.  Belichick had some cohones to make that decision.  It turned out to be the wrong decision but it made it exciting.  The time out on first down killed them.  I don't know if the spot on 4th down gets overturned or not but it would have been interesting. 

Tonights game has been a real yawner though.  Many of the Browns' fans came dressed as empty seats.   

It was a great finish.  Belichick had some cohones to make that decision.  It turned out to be the wrong decision but it made it exciting.  The time out on first down killed them.  I don't know if the spot on 4th down gets overturned or not but it would have been interesting. 

Tonights game has been a real yawner though.  Many of the Browns' fans came dressed as empty seats.   

The only reason Belichick's decision was considered "dumb" was because they didn't get the first down. If the Pats had gotten it he'd have been considered a genius.

The only reason Belichick's decision was considered "dumb" was because they didn't get the first down. If the Pats had gotten it he'd have been considered a genius.

That's so true, in fact they had the same thought about the Slinky, fortunately, for myself, it worked.

Archived