Fannin

tigerjeffm

Yeah I had heard from a couple of guys in the program that when Malzahn watched the tape of Mario running out of the backfield, he was instantly talking about doing it more. Don't expect to see him on the flank or out at WR. When he is in, from at least what I have heard, he will be taking it straight out of the backfield. I'm so ready for him to just explode and I think he does during the Ole Miss game.

I would love to see this. I still dont understand why he hasnt had the ball more already. Im not just talking about this year, but every since he has been at Auburn. I do remember he has had issues with holding on to the ball though. I dont care at this point, the guy is a threat every time he touches the ball.

most of his fumbles this year have been on special teams... he does a much better job holding on to the ball as a runner in my opinion. Other than his freshman year, he has done better with the football as a Running Back

Please Please hand him the ball.  Fannin is a natural runner not receiver.  I know he has done well catching the ball but his gift is running.  Reminds me of a stronger, bigger Carnell Williams.

And don't forget he was a QB in high school.  He was Top 20 in nation in his class.  We can do alot more with him.  The only thing that bothers me is the coaches have seen something in spring practice and the fall that made them leary of utilizing him more.  If he was that good and could help that much, he would already be more of a factor in the offense.  I would love to see him and Tate each have 100 yard games.   

I'd like to see Fannin getting the direct snap in the wildcat formation.  with his speed, he could be long gone by the time they figure where he's headed...

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived