Mike Mcneil

tigerjeffm

With a broken leg, I would have thought he would have been back by now.  When I broke my leg, I was out for 6 weeks and then rehabed for about 2 more.

In all honesty, I dont think he gets his position back.  Bates is the surprise player on the team and I think he is playing great.  No reason for him to come out.

I don't know his status. Hopefully he comes back strong. If he does, I think he will play. He might not start, Bates is playing well, but I think they will split time with each other.

I think our defense has been getting tired in some games because we aren't deep enough to really rotate the guys.

I don't think they'd just hand him his starting job back, both because of the way Bates has played and because McNeil will be fresh off an injury, but that doesn't mean McNeil won't win the job back. The guy is a stud.

True that... I dont think at this point he cares about that... im sure he just wants to get healthy and start contributing again... even if he only gets 20-25 plays under his belt... its better than nothing. It would help bates rest a little more

Yeah, there's no doubt that he'll provide some welcomed depth in the secondary. Seems like we have enough corners for now, with McFadden, Thorpe, and Washington playing well, but I don't think we really have anybody behind Etheridge and Bates, so we need Mike back, even if it is just in a backup capacity.

Archived