Miami vs GT Thread

tigerjeffm

...Or GA Tech might be down (still).  Does it annoy anyone else having to look at the baseball field dirt?

I can't stand it....doesn't fla teams have enough money to have a football field and baseball field i mean come on?

I would just like to say that I have a newfound respect for Randy Shannon.  I don't know who all watched the game last night, but Miami settled for a field goal inside the 5 (i can't remember the exact distance) late in the 3rd quarter.  Miami was up 33-10 at that point, and it's good to see coaches have respect for one another.  Miami took 3 knees in a row at the end of the game to run the last 2 minutes off the clock.  I'm no lip reader by any means, but at the end of the game when the two coaches shook hands I thought I saw Paul Johnson say "I appreciate that".  Maybe he did, maybe he didn't.  But in the days of witnessing Mike Leach calling timeouts in the 4th quarter so Texas Tech can score again in a blowout win against a mid-major and Urban Meyer running up the score on anybody that he can, its nice to see a coach with a little class.  Although I am wanting Florida to beat the holy crap out of Tennessee (just out of spite for Kiffin).  WDE!

Archived