Auburn Bowl Predictions

AuburnSoldier

Which bowl do you think Auburn will make this season?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which bowl do you think Auburn will make this season?

• Liberty Bowl
    • Chic-fil-A Bowl
    • Cotton Bowl
    • Capitol One Bowl
    • Other

Most professional prognosticators have Auburn going to the Liberty Bowl.  I think we'll do at least a little better than that.  It's never too early for bowl predictions.  Tell me what you think.

:wedance:

I'd be pretty happy with the Chic-fil-A bowl, but I picked Capitol One.  It's not outside the realm of possibility that we end up number two (or co-champ) in the west.  If that's the case, and we beat UGA, then we could be looking at Capitol One or Outback.  I know I'm being pretty optimistic, but I feel good about this year's team.

here's how see things:

Florida 12-0 - BCS Title game bound

Bama 10-2 - at large BCS bid because of their name (Sugar Bowl again)

Ole Miss 10-3 - Despite being runner-up in the SEC champ game, get dropped below Tide because they'll sell more tickets; that being said Capital One Bowl.

Arkansas 8-4 - Cotton Bowl  (location favors)

Georgia 8-4 - Chick-fil-A Bowl (location again)

Auburn 8-4 - Outback Bowl

LSU 7-5 - Liberty Bowl

Tennessee - 6-6 - Independence Bowl

Miss St. 6-6 - Papajohn's Bowl

Looking at the schedules, the SEC west is by far better than the EAST as a whole this year.  Look for Vandy to return to being Vandy (4-8), Spurrier will be forced into retirement after South Carolina goes 4-8, Rich Brooks' seat gets hotter after going 5-7.  Surprise of the year, Georgia will be delusional and think they can do better and force Richt to fire some coaches, he may or may not, if he doesn't look for him to go back home to Miami.  Also, Sherman gets cut loose, and Tubs becomes A&M coach.

Too late Big Bird.  It's already started.  You might as well vote.

Do it BigBird. We are all jumping off this cliff, you might as well too.

Hey! I voted on the 17th, and I think we will make it to the Cotton Bowl

I stand corrected.  Thanks for voting.   :we:

You called out Big T Bird, not BigBird. 2 different posters. wink2.gif

Dang, I stand corrected again.  OK, Big T Bird,  it's never too early for this stuff.  Good catch BA.

5-7? !!!! are you kidding me?  Even as bad as we played at times last year, we were in every game but 1.  Realistically look at the schedule and tell me what 7 teams are we gonna lose to?????  :devil:

Tallassee Tigers Ghost are you just seeking some attention?

No, but we have shoestring depth.  Spuat is light years ahead of us, LSU is better, Ole Miss is better, and I wouldn't be surprised if Arkansas isn't either.  That leaves us and MSU duking it out for last.  And that's just the West.  We go to Tennessee and UGA will be better than us.

Doesn't lend itself to 9-3. 

I wouldn't be surprised if LT gives us all that we want and more.

Recall, Tuberville's first couple games.  We escaped with victories over inferior teams.

Archived