Chad Slade commits to Auburn

toolshed

I need to read this whole thread but the one I call out is Jeff Luc. He is listed as a 700 squat. I don't believe it unless I see it. I'm pretty big into strength training/bodybuilding and there are very very few that can do a FULL ROM squat at 700lbs. It's very possible to do but it's very few. He may do a 1/2 ROM squat at 700.

In case you guys cares. I squat 1200ounces and bench nearly a car (hotwheel)

Oh yeah, I also run a 4.2 (minute) 40

In case you guys cares. I squat 1200ounces and bench nearly a car (hotwheel)

Oh yeah, I also run a 4.2 (minute) 40

And all this time they've been calling someone else, "Da Man."    :)

Welcome Mr. Chad Slade, we will be proud to call you one of our own.    :hellyeah::aufb:

Since we're awful thin at LB, maybe we need to make a strong push to sign Jeff.

I would love it if we landed Jeff but I think he's going to FSU. I'm not saying that some of our guys aren't full of themselves but the interview I saw of Jeff kinda turned me off. He really seemed like he thought he was the man. He may be, but I don't need him to tell me, or something like that.

Since the last lineman that we signed who was also a good b'ball player was Sen'Derrick Marks, I'm pretty excited about this guy. If he has the agility and stamina to excel at basketball he should have PLENTY of natural ability on the football field. Yox can take care of the rest once he gets here.

Since we're awful thin at LB, maybe we need to make a strong push to sign Jeff.

I would love it if we landed Jeff but I think he's going to FSU. I'm not saying that some of our guys aren't full of themselves but the interview I saw of Jeff kinda turned me off. He really seemed like he thought he was the man. He may be, but I don't need him to tell me, or something like that.

I agree.  I thought the kid seemed really cocky in all the interviews I've read, but he won't end up at FSU.  He's UF all the way from everything I've heard.

I have a friend who was a coach at Moody last year ad said this kid has alot of potential. He says that he basically just gets by now with his size but is very athletic for his size. Sounds like a good pickup.  :wedance:  :beatmullet:

I must say I am glad to get home and see we have gotten another huge OL to commit. So far Im pretty happy. I dont know anything bout this kid but if he has decent feet with his huge frame, I think he will be fine.

Either way thats 2 more OL that may help us next year to beef up our line. I would like see Robinson commit soon too..

:believe:

OL is the hardest for recruiting services to predict.  This guy is raw, but is very quick on his feet.  A lot of folks that have seen this kid say he has a world of potential.  Very athletic big man.  I also hear that lack of video on him has him flying way under the radar and he should really excell in his senior season.  Good stuff.  WDE, Chad, and welcome to the Auburn family!

I need to read this whole thread but the one I call out is Jeff Luc. He is listed as a 700 squat. I don't believe it unless I see it. I'm pretty big into strength training/bodybuilding and there are very very few that can do a FULL ROM squat at 700lbs. It's very possible to do but it's very few. He may do a 1/2 ROM squat at 700.

Have you seen this guy they call him a Manster!!! He's a beast seriously a beast!!

Archived