Check out my boy!!!!!!!!!

http://www.wrbl.com/rbl/sports/local/article/packers_win_yifl_arena_bowl/80782/

The Northeast Packers won the Columbus Youth Indoor 11-12 year old football championship last night.  Check out the video.  My son, #7, is the future Auburn star who forces the fumble and helps secure the victory.

Just wanted to brag a little!  :happydance:

Congrats on that!!! WOW summer football...To add to that, my son Ross  9 won the National Junior GC tournament yesterday and qualifies for national championship..

Look out SEC for these rising Auburn athletes that are already committed to AU!!

War Eagle

Best of luck to your son, Builder.

Waraueagle, Columbus started the indoor league last year.  I was really glad, because my son doesn't do baseball.  He's played football in Columbus since he was six, and last year during arena was when he really came around and started loving it.  Before that, he just thought it was something to do.  Now, all I hear out of him is "When I'm playing for Auburn..." or "When I'm in the NFL..." I just hope he is right.

:we:

That is awesome!  If possible, then send him to the right schools to continue his progress.  There are some good ones in Columbus.  Shaw is great, and Northside, I believe, is building something good over there.

My big concern with his progress is my job.  We've been very lucky to be located in Columbus for six years.  We'll have to move in probably two years, and I have no idea where we'll end up.  The football program will be a big factor in our school choice wherever we are.

Oh yeah.  Didn't think about you being military.  If you happen to be zoned to go to Spencer, which a lot of military famiies are, then it is probably a good thing you are moving.  Ha!  Well, good luck with it and thanks for your service!

Archived