Chizik on College Football Live Today

tigerjeffm

Not very enlightening...

Analyst picked us to lose to WV, TN, LSU & GA...

Predicted record: 5 - 7

Grammar Nazi Alert:

Their graphic should have said "Auburn loss" or "Auburn loses" not "Auburn lose"... No one on staff took an editorial class? Seriously?  :pcprobs:

He also said that AL would go 11 - 1 with their sole loss to LSU.

Predicted a repeat of the '08 Iron Bowl with bama blowing us out.

Well I watched it and listened but the fact that he said our Offense will be ran by "Gus MalZONE", tells me he doesn't know what the heck he is talking about. I don't know why these stupid talking heads predict the same thing to happen every time, year in and year out when it NEVER pans out like that. Can't wait until we make him look like an idiot this year.

War Eagle

Guest auburn warrior

its like this sports guys are all about publicity if they predict a team to do very well then they get on the fans good side, if they predict a team to do bad they know that means fans will jump on them, if phillip marshall said alright i think auburn will only win 3 games, and bama will go undefeated  auburn fans would be jumping on him every chance they get, same if finebaum said i think alabama will only win 1 game and auburn will go undefeated alabama fans would jump on him, its all about publicity and money with predictionists 

Chizik has the spirit to turn this team around, I love the way he hired his staff, and I like his impressions on recruiting so far... I like the guy and I think he will prove people wrong... but what do I know

Doesnt matter if we like Chizik or not now... that our guy and we have to back him no matter what. To at the very least.... give him a chance to be successful.

Bama looses 60% of the offensive line (plus the top two tight ends) and a three year starting QB, but they are only going to lose to LSU? Wow...I think they'll do well and all, but it's hysterical to see how these "experts" predict seasons...

Bama looses 60% of the offensive line (plus the top two tight ends) and a three year starting QB, but they are only going to lose to LSU? Wow...I think they'll do well and all, but it's hysterical to see how these "experts" predict seasons...

You also forgot about Glen Coffee.  I totally agree.  Even most Alabama fans are saying 10-2 should be what they are expecting.  Does anyone have this ESPN link by the way?

Archived