Urban Meyer talkin smack about "Tiger Prowl"

tigerjeffm

WOW! That was very interesting....I hope we play Florida in the SEC Championship in a couple years.....Meyer is a weiner no doubt, everyone knows what he tried to pull on us by calling that timeout at the end of the game in the Swamp a couple years ago.

I hear ya homey.  I can understand him taking a shot at UT and Kiffin, but he needs to shut up about us.  Im sure the NCAA was consulted about it way before the coaches rode out in a limo anyway.  Meyer is just one of those guys I look at and say to myself "I dont even know why, but I just dont like that little (insert expletive of your choice)

Let's never forget the stunt Urban pulled 2 years just as Wes was kicking the winning FG. But Wes ended up kicking both right on.

tigerjeffm, I'm with ya on this.  Urban just has this constipated look... kinda like Spurrier used to have... that makes ya just want to hate him.  Maybe it's the carnival-esque orange and blue they use.  Maybe it's the holier-than-thou attitude he maintains.  The infamous "timeout" tactic 2 years ago certainly did nothing to endear him to anyone... I recall the game announcers disliking it... but whatever it is, you just have to be a Gator fan to like the guy.  I look forward to seeing his mighty Gators stumbling a couple of times this season.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that anybody has a complaint against what our coaching staff has done, just shows they are intimidated by it... maybe not next year... but in the future for sure.

The bottom line is that nobody takes Auburn seriously this year... I could not be happier.

but this talk about Urban Meyer and such... who cares? I dont even care about the east or the west teams... I just care about Auburn.

"A man of silence is a man of sense"... Lets silently shock the world Auburn Tigers

tigerjeffm, I'm with ya on this.  Urban just has this constipated look... kinda like Spurrier used to have... that makes ya just want to hate him.  Maybe it's the carnival-esque orange and blue they use.  Maybe it's the holier-than-thou attitude he maintains.  The infamous "timeout" tactic 2 years ago certainly did nothing to endear him to anyone... I recall the game announcers disliking it... but whatever it is, you just have to be a Gator fan to like the guy.  I look forward to seeing his mighty Gators stumbling a couple of times this season.

WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, like he's got to take a dump all the time.  He's just a dork.  Plain and simple.  Even if I didnt have reasons to think he sucks, Id still think he sucks

Taking the shot at Kiffin as well was unnecessary.

There's no need to criticize how other programs coach and recruit. That's their own business and it should remain that way. I do hope Jay Jacobs or Gouge ask for an apology. That's not how the SEC should be presented. I must give Chizik credit though for not trying to retaliate. Shows that Auburn still has class.

If people want to see a GOOD rivalry look at the deep south's oldest. Georgia and Auburn have always been a great game to watch and both always seem to have class.

Still though, if Meyer's getting this antsy, then this "Tiger Prowl" is more successful than we ever imagined it would be. We didn't just get under UA's skin, we got under Florida's skin without even toeing the panhandle!

War Damn Eagle!

Urban has always been a POS!  I just can't, for the life of me, understand why he cares what we did!  You can just watch him and lil' nicky talk in interviews and tell how fake they are and just imagine what they'd be saying if the cameras weren't rolling.

:wedance:

This is a mighty fine Bar B-Q! I loved it yesterday and the left overs are tasting mighty good today! 

:bananadance:

What's on the menu for this week?

Trumps helicopter?

:cool:

Archived