2013 3* LB Cameron Toney signs with AU!

RunInRed

Cameron Toney on Smashmouth: I'm still 100 percent committed to Auburn. Don't care if they go 1-8 or 1-9.

But what if we go 1 - 11 ?

:P

Haha! I have been released from AUfamily jail! :punk:

E - I believe CT when he says that. I was listening in on TuneIn radio and he sounded solid. (however it is that solid sounds) You know what I mean though. I'm real worried about a few guys though.

This goes for everyone. Don't panic just yet. Be patient and see what changes are made.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably means nothing yo the kid, but he has one fan that will be pulling for him. I admire his characer. The young man appears to be a man of his word. Just don't see that as much as I would like anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

I think Toney needs to get Reuben on the line and talk about how they could be the best LB duo since Dansby and DT.

Very impressive. CT dominates a game just as good as Reuben. Can't wait to see him in Orange & Blue. WDE CT!

Camerons is my favorite recruit in this class, but I cant agree with the "just as good as Reuben" part. Right now, Foster is in a class of his own.

I'm pretty sure even with the uncertainty over the last month, these guys talk all the time. RF has been in the athletic compound 4-5 times. Assuming nothing fishy happens with Dee to UA, the only one I am worried about is Lawson.

Foster at the moment appears a lot more fluid and athletic on the field. Toney looks a little stiff and slow in some of his film. Pretty easy fix though with proper S&C (olympic lifting which almost no high school programs incoporate and flexibility/mobility exercises easily let players play looser/help with explosiveness) Just will take a couple years to grow into his talent ceiling and will be exciting to watch after that

Lawson has been pretty coy, but he seems to be very thoughtful and may have decided that being openly "non-committal" takes a lot of the immediate pressure off of himself.

Just broke my record. Squats 475 3* . And bench 295 3*. Videos coming soon. #grindseason.

@CToney47

Out of all the recruits, this is the guy I want to see how he transitions. This kid has the drive.

Cameron Toney@CToney47

Sounds like we may be getting some more good guys to come to AU. Join the family fam. #WDE

Anyone know what he's talking about? Could be another recruit?

Or maybe a coach? Hmmmmm

Archived