2013 3* LB Cameron Toney signs with AU!

RunInRed

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He knows something.  Coach Chizik will be shutting him down shortly.

He does. and you probably will NOT see another tweet like that from him... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest EagleDamnWar

Auburn linebacker pledge Cameron Toney says he ran a 4.7 40-yard dash today at 6-foot-3, 230-pounds. Ran a 4.3 shuttle.

Auburn linebacker pledge Cameron Toney says he ran a 4.7 40-yard dash today at 6-foot-3, 230-pounds. Ran a 4.3 shuttle.

Thats ok I think craig sanders ran a 4.6 in highschool

4.7 isn't that great but you can get 40 times down with speed training. That 4.3 shuttle is impressive considering his size.

4.7 isn't that great but you can get 40 times down with speed training. That 4.3 shuttle is impressive considering his size.

4.7 is certainly faster than he used to be, and if he could somehow get even faster than that, watch out

I heard an interview with Donta Hightower before the draft. He ran something like a 4.75 and they asked him if he thought his lack of blazing speed would be a problem at the next level. He disagreed that it would be a problem and said the difference between him getting to the sideline vs a 4.4 back was about an arms length.

^^^^ This ^^^^^

reaction time and read would be more important than the arms length Hightower is mentioning.

Speed is over-rated.  We all know it is the bench press that matters most.

damn straight!

damn straight!

flat-bench.jpg

:bow: :bow: :bow:

• 2 weeks later...

Cameron Toney ‏@CToney47

Eleven more hours and I'll be on the road to God's Country!! War Damn. #AU :wedance:

HAHAHA!!! PERFECT timing, I just got up from doing some bench presses and I see the pic in my above post. Yox would be so happy with me...

HAHAHA!!! PERFECT timing, I just got up from doing some bench presses and I see the pic in my above post. Yox would be so happy with me...

How I picture forcera vvvvv

Well I'm 6-4 225, not quite ripped though but I'm working on that.

My real last name is Force, yes having that on the back of a sports jersey is just as cool as it sounds.

Well I'm 6-4 225, not quite ripped though but I'm working on that.

My real last name is Force, yes having that on the back of a sports jersey is just as cool as it sounds.

Well I'm only about 6-1 200, but I'm shredded like a bag of fiesta blend cheese. My name is Max Sledgehammer and I usually just play sports with my shirt off. We should team up and fight crime or something.

How do you know my xwife? O I'm sorry you said bench press.  ;)

• 3 months later...

Cameron Toney on Smashmouth: I'm still 100 percent committed to Auburn. Don't care if they go 1-8 or 1-9.

But what if we go 1 - 11 ?

:P

Haha! I have been released from AUfamily jail! :punk:

E - I believe CT when he says that. I was listening in on TuneIn radio and he sounded solid. (however it is that solid sounds) You know what I mean though. I'm real worried about a few guys though.

Archived