Why do Dems hate minorities ?

AURaptor

Why does Raptor seeth with hatred?

?

Still waiting, TT, for you to elaborate.

As for me, I've made my case as to why the Dems hate, look down upon minorities.

You, however, have failed to make any case, what so ever.

My case is much stronger than the one you have "made."

Do you know what separate means?

Umm, yeah. Do you ?

By not wanting them to have any form of picture ID, Dems apparently want to keep minorities away from the free, capitalistic society, as much as possible. But they still want them to vote, of course. Can't deny them that. Gotta have them vote.

Who doesn't want minorities to have any form of picture ID?

You're delusional. You made no 'case'. All you did was post an unsubstantiated question.

What other forms of photo ID are available except for passport and driver's license?

Most states provide a state issued ID card. The card Alabama issues looks like a AL DL except it is marked ID only (I think) or No Driving Privileges.

6a00d834515c5469e20168e900ef05970c.jpg

Attacking voter ID laws is a manufactured wedge issue from the left. The NAACP is drumming up support and running a fear campaign in the black communities.

You're delusional. You made no 'case'. All you did was post an unsubstantiated question.

I copied you. That's the point. Thanks for sort of recognizing that you're delusional. :rolleyes:

I copied you. That's the point. Thanks for sort of recognizing that you're delusional. :rolleyes:

You didn't copy me at all. Only perhaps as a child, may mimic something they see, with out understanding.

So, you think as a child thinks. Fair enough.

Oh yeah and the unions are pushing the fight against voter ID's.

That is unless it's a union election.

111207_boeinggraphic_ap_328.jpg

Great point, TM! I would love for one of the liberals here to explain the inconsistency.

It makes me angry that liberals try to make this issue about racism. The voter ID issue, in my opinion, IS THE SINGLE BEST WAY TO DINGTINGUISH A REAL LIBERAL (someone whose deeply held personal views are liberal) FROM A LIBERAL SHEEP WHO JUST BELIEVES AS THEY ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.

Ask yourself this question:

Which is worse, A.) for someone not to vote because they chose not to get a photo I.D., or B.)for someone to vote fraudulently? Seriously, which is worse? Which option is a greater threat to the future of the country?

It makes me angry that liberals try to make this issue about racism. The voter ID issue, in my opinion, IS THE SINGLE BEST WAY TO DINGTINGUISH A REAL LIBERAL (someone whose deeply held personal views are liberal) FROM A LIBERAL SHEEP WHO JUST BELIEVES AS THEY ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE.

Ask yourself this question:

Which is worse, A.) for someone not to vote because they chose not to get a photo I.D., or B.)for someone to vote fraudulently? Seriously, which is worse? Which option is a greater threat to the future of the country?

(Attorneys at the DOJ were) instructed attorneys not to pursue enforcement of a key part of the federal "Motor Voter" law. This law requires that states periodically purge their voter rolls of dead people, felons, illegal voters, and those who are no longer residents of the state. Adams testified that Fernandes told her subordinates, "We're not interested in those kind of cases. What do they have to do with helping increase minority access and turnout? We want to increase access to the ballot, not limit it."

link

Only Democrats oppose bill to curtail voter fraud

link

Fernandes told her subordinates, "We're not interested in those kind of cases. What do they have to do with helping increase minority access and turnout? We want to increase access to the ballot, not limit it."[/b][/size]

When Liberals gain more power, they become more bold in stating their true intentions.

Screw integrity and soundness in the voting process. The more 'votes' they have coming in, the more chance there is for fraud and deception.

It is a staple, a standard Left wing trick, to fill the ballot box w/ illegal votes, so as to promote their candidates, their causes, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

And Ms Fernandes is basically coming right out and stating that , matter - of - fact.

You didn't copy me at all. Only perhaps as a child, may mimic something they see, with out understanding.

So, you think as a child thinks. Fair enough.

If an objective third party were to read your initial post here as well as the history of your posts, I'm confident he/she would conclude that there was far more evidence that you seethe with anger and hatred than there is that Democrats hate minorities. :rolleyes:

If an objective third party were to read your initial post here as well as the history of your posts, I'm confident he/she would conclude that there was far more evidence that you seethe with anger and hatred than there is that Democrats hate minorities. :rolleyes:

And there you have it. You're completely ignoring what I'm saying in this thread, and allowing your bias to show through. You won't even consider the context of what I'm saying, because your political views slant towards those whom I criticize, and instead of giving a coherent, rational reply, you simply claim I " seethe with anger and hatred ", and that's the extent of your input.

:sleeping:

What other forms of photo ID are available except for passport and driver's license?

Most states provide a state issued ID card. The card Alabama issues looks like a AL DL except it is marked ID only (I think) or No Driving Privileges.

Thanks for answering. It is the same cost as the driver's license. If someone were not to otherwise need a photo ID, they would effectively have to pay $23 to vote in each general election.

While $23 is a miniscule amount to most people, it isn't to others. I don't think there should be any monetary requirement to be eligible to vote.

Thanks for answering. It is the same cost as the driver's license. If someone were not to otherwise need a photo ID, they would effectively have to pay $23 to vote in each general election.

While $23 is a miniscule amount to most people, it isn't to others. I don't think there should be any monetary requirement to be eligible to vote.

We have argued here that if some folks can't afford to get a state issued ID then it should be free. But if they are that poor, they are probably receiving food stamps. In order to get food stamps you have to show picture ID and show proof of residence.

Division is the mantra for the Democratic Party. Just don't tell them that, or they will organize a rally in front of your house.

The ID card available for voting in the state of GA is free.

http://www.dds.ga.gov/drivers/dldata.aspx?con=1749371755&ty=dl

But I'm sure there will be some issue with that also.

And oddly enough, in places where it's not needed, where folks have their drivers license, their IDs will be checked. In other places, where folks COULD make use of a free ID card... no worries. They're not gonna check IDs anyways. <_<

We have argued here that if some folks can't afford to get a state issued ID then it should be free. But if they are that poor, they are probably receiving food stamps. In order to get food stamps you have to show picture ID and show proof of residence.

That may be true for the food stamps, but one person can apply for food stamps for the entire household.

If you don't live close to a DMV office (or even if you do), driving, waiting in line and driving back could be a half-day or an entire day gone. And for what? The method to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the DMV can't be used to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the voting booth? What kind of idiotic logic is that?

That may be true for the food stamps, but one person can apply for food stamps for the entire household.

If you don't live close to a DMV office (or even if you do), driving, waiting in line and driving back (If they are driving back they must have a DL unless of course they are driving without one and can't be faulted because they are too poor to get one.) could be a half-day or an entire day gone. And for what? The method to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the DMV can't be used to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the voting booth? (If they have a valid DL or state issued ID either would be accepted by poll workers.) What kind of idiotic logic is that?

With bureaucrats and politicians logic hardly ever comes in to the picture.

PS - For the dems this really has nothing to do with protecting the poor since the dems have no real interest in protecting the poor. If their motives for blocking voter ID's is not to protect the poor, then what would be their motives?

You need to go to a 3rd party, because you obviously can't come up with a single example which supports your views or claims against me.

If you don't live close to a DMV office (or even if you do), driving, waiting in line and driving back (If they are driving back they must have a DL unless of course they are driving without one and can't be faulted because they are too poor to get one.) could be a half-day or an entire day gone. And for what? The method to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the DMV can't be used to prove your identity to the bureaucrats at the voting booth? (If they have a valid DL or state issued ID either would be accepted by poll workers.) What kind of idiotic logic is that?

PS - For the dems this really has nothing to do with protecting the poor since the dems have no real interest in protecting the poor. If their motives for blocking voter ID's is not to protect the poor, then what would be their motives?

Why is non-photo ID a valid way to prove your identity to obtain a photo ID, but it is not valid to prove your identity to vote?

Why is non-photo ID a valid way to prove your identity to obtain a photo ID, but it is not valid to prove your identity to vote?

The info you provide when applying for the ID is proof that you actually live where you say you do, proof of residence. When they issue the ID all it is signifying is that the person whose picture is on the ID lived at that address. You know that.

Archived