Bama Scumbag Turns Himself In

Proud Tiger

The worst part of this is that he wasn't the only one who was thinking about doing it. If I recall seeing this correctly, another guy was shown in the video about to take off his belt.

You do realize they are all updykes? Just updykes being updykes!

The worst part of this is that he wasn't the only one who was thinking about doing it. If I recall seeing this correctly, another guy was shown in the video about to take off his belt.

There were also a bunch more bamzos looking on and doing nothing to stop this incident. Just a bunch of bammers doing bammer things. As for "rammer-jammer", that's what bamzos like this yell when they get assigned 280 pound cellmates. Hope this guy and Updyke get locked up real soon.

This type of behaviour has become more and more the norm for the bamzo nation. I wonder if they're not taking their cues from the top down.

After all, their program gets away with proving housing for players' families while paying the family so long as their bounding baby boy is playing for the tahd. They flagrantly pass out free suits and pay players for autographs, captured on camera. They fabricate tapes to try to destroy a student athlete and a rival. They lie to the NCAA about 'bagmen'. They destroy a treasured part of Auburn's campus. And countless more.

All this and nothing is ever done about it. No wonder the gutter trash element of the bamzo nation - which is the vast majority of it - has the idea they can do whatever they please and get away with it. They think it'[s their birthright.

wow, he has to register as a sex offender and faces up to 25 years in prison?? for a tea-bagging? Meanwhile, Updyke will probably make it out unscaithed. smh

No matter what the courts do, updyke will NOT make it out unscathed.

No matter what the courts do, updyke will NOT make it out unscathed.

I'm afraid you're probably right. If Updyke succeeds in continuing to delay, delay, delay his appointment with justice I'm afraid someone will take matters into their own hands and mete out tot eh scum bag what he has coming.

I won't shed any tears, but I do hope whoever does it doesn't get caught.

Of all the things you could do to a passed out fan from another school, how do you come up with that?

I can understand people getting their pic made with the passed out guy, and even putting the food boxes on him. What possesses a grown man to want to pull out his testicles in public?

You CANNOT blame that on alcohol. That is an issue of no integrity and of poor character.

Don't judge them all by the actions of one until the next one.

This type of behaviour has become more and more the norm for the bamzo nation. I wonder if they're not taking their cues from the top down.

After all, their program gets away with proving housing for players' families while paying the family so long as their bounding baby boy is playing for the tahd. They flagrantly pass out free suits and pay players for autographs, captured on camera. They fabricate tapes to try to destroy a student athlete and a rival. They lie to the NCAA about 'bagmen'. They destroy a treasured part of Auburn's campus. And countless more.

All this and nothing is ever done about it. No wonder the gutter trash element of the bamzo nation - which is the vast majority of it - has the idea they can do whatever they please and get away with it. They think it'[s their birthright.

I couldn't agree more. :thumbsup:

Of all the things you could do to a passed out fan from another school, how do you come up with that?

I can understand people getting their pic made with the passed out guy, and even putting the food boxes on him. What possesses a grown man to want to pull out his testicles in public?

You CANNOT blame that on alcohol. That is an issue of no integrity and of poor character.

Don't judge them all by the actions of one until the next one.

Perhaps he had too much bama in him? And perhaps he was trying to put a teeny, tiny bit of it into the LSU fan? I'm just thinking out loud.... :blink:

39549927855594553757910.jpg

:lol:

Of course, I don't know that I'd shed many tears if they both ended up with 6' 6", 300-lb. cellmates named "Bubba" and ended up with "too much Bubba in them". :rolleyes:

Of course, I don't know that I'd shed many tears if they both ended up with 6' 6", 300-lb. cellmates named "Bubba" Abare and ended up with "too much Bubba Abare in them". :rolleyes:

One gallon of unleaded gasoline = $3.29

One strike anywhere match = $.0125

Watching a bammer set himself on fire = priceless

Of course, I don't know that I'd shed many tears if they both ended up with 6' 6", 300-lb. cellmates named "Bubba" Abare and ended up with "too much Bubba Abare in them". :rolleyes:

wtf?

wtf?

Basically that's what Downing did to himself. His poor child will be ridiculed for life, that's if his wife is stupid enough to remain married to him. I can see the idiot trying to get a job now. McDonald's may be the only place to hire sexual deviants like him. Well, maybe Walmart in Tuscaloosa, AL, but he can't work of the coffee and TEA aisle.

wtf - Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

wtf?

Basically that's what Downing did to himself. His poor child will be ridiculed for life, that's if his wife is stupid enough to remain married to him. I can see the idiot trying to get a job now. McDonald's may be the only place to hire sexual deviants like him. Well, maybe Walmart in Tuscaloosa, AL, but he can't work of the coffee and TEA aisle.

wtf - Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot.

All righty then. Not so easy to interpret that from your post.

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/10466472-large.jpg

Guess Bama finally told the truth about knowing who the bag man was....

They are preparing a place for his and updyke's statues at BDS.

:roflol: When your heroes are deviants, there has to be a problem.

Alabama teabagger arrested, booked in New Orleans. Faces 25 years in jail per statute. Good Lord.

So he'll probably serve more time behind bars than updyke? I wonder who'd take that bet, and what would be the odds.

Alabama teabagger arrested, booked in New Orleans. Faces 25 years in jail per statute. Good Lord.

So he'll probably serve more time behind bars than updyke? I wonder who'd take that bet, and what would be the odds.

I would give more time to a person who committed a crime against a person than I would to a person who committed a crime against a tree even if said crime could have, (but so far as we know didn't)cause damage to people.

You know, I'm thinking that except for a few month's time, he could have been in quite a bit more trouble than he already is. Remember, his victim a few months ago would have been only 17 years old. Ooooooooooo SO not good.

I would give more time to a person who committed a crime against a person than I would to a person who committed a crime against a tree even if said crime could have, (but so far as we know didn't)cause damage to people.

" Your Honor, I fail to see how what my client did can even be held accountable for these alleged charges. The so called " victim " here, passed out , at a Krystals, in the French Quarter, which every decent LSU fan knows, is NEVER done.Am I right ? ( look to jury and nod approval) And add to the fact that so many LSU fans had made fun of that cryin' frat boy, from the previous game up in T'loser, it's perfectly understandable that MY client felt well with in his rights to exact a due and appropriate amount of retribution, as it were. For you see, your Honor, where my client comes from, such actions as he's described to have committed, are quite common. Some fans of that team have admitted to seeing as many as 8 similar actions, at frat parties and the like. It's a cultural tradition, and to treat my client like a common criminal, for only doing what comes natural to this young man, may very well be against his constitutional rights! I move that he be exonerated, and all charges against this fine young man be thrown out, and his record be wiped of these egregious marks upon his character!! "

" Your Honor, I fail to see how what my client did can even be held accountable for these alleged charges. The so called " victim " here, passed out , at a Krystals, in the French Quarter, which every decent LSU fan knows, is NEVER done.Am I right ? ( look to jury and nod approval) And add to the fact that so many LSU fans had made fun of that cryin' frat boy, from the previous game up in T'loser, it's perfectly understandable that MY client felt well with in his rights to exact a due and appropriate amount of retribution, as it were. For you see, your Honor, where my client comes from, such actions as he's described to have committed, are quite common. Some fans of that team have admitted to seeing as many as 8 similar actions, at frat parties and the like. It's a cultural tradition, and to treat my client like a common criminal, for only doing what comes natural to this young man, may very well be against his constitutional rights! I move that he be exonerated, and all charges against this fine young man be thrown out, and his record be wiped of these egregious marks upon his character!! "

Attorney for the defense: "Your honor, in light of such a compelling argument, the defense drops all charges."

Attorney for the defense: "Your honor, in light of such a compelling argument, the defense drops all charges."

It would be a very interesting world if the Defense had the power to drop charges. :roflol:

It would be a very interesting world if the Defense had the power to drop charges. :roflol:

Oops! You got me there! I guess that should have been prosecution, huh?

Archived