Is it just me......

PigskinPat

....or is anyone else sick and tired of us being on the highlight clips when the announcers are discussing the teams before the game? It seems like in EVERY freakin' game I've watched that involves teams we've already played (like tonights SEC Championship game), they show great plays that team made against us!!

I have noticed this as well! They even did it last year, even though we went undefeated. I thought at first I was just being biased, but man I feel like every time they talk about teams we played they show way more footage of us getting beat than any other teams.

They're still upset that it was proved by the NCAA that auburn runs a clean program..... Just getting more jabs in against us....

They're still upset that it was proved by the NCAA that auburn runs a clean program..... Just getting more jabs in against us....

Even more, all those Schad for brains who thought taking down Auburn via Cam was gonna gonna be BIG $$ for them, had to suffer the humiliating reality that they were wrong. Can't ya just see it, the 3 part series of the corruption in college football, with the hauling off of Cam's Heisman, and taking back the Crystal football as the lead in for their promos? Now that story had to be tossed in the dumpster, along with all the ACTUAL evidence they've collected on UA-T, but chose to cover up. ( ESPN has a history of this, ya know - Syracuse and Bernie Fine )

Archived