JUCO offensive tackle switches commit from WVU to Auburn

TitanTiger

Kinda like Terry was doing with Daddy's leftovers.

You mean Takieo Spikes, Willie Anderson, Fred Beasley and Damyune Craig were leftovers? I'd take 'em all day long. The guys Gus is picking up have lots of baggage. Big difference.

Or Demontray Carter.......

You mean the Demontray Carter that was one of the top five RB prospects in the country? The guy that was looking great at AU until he had the leg injury? That's the Carter you're saying was somebody's castoff?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean Takieo Spikes, Willie Anderson, Fred Beasley and Damyune Craig were leftovers? I'd take 'em all day long. The guys Gus is picking up have lots of baggage. Big difference.

You mean the Demontray Carter that was one of the top five RB prospects in the country? The guy that was looking great at AU until he had the leg injury? That's the Carter you're saying was somebody's castoff?

Where did he end up?

There were a couple of other midgets TB recruited as well.

Demontray Carter ended up @ Troy State (I think) playing for the former AU ass't coach Larry Blackney (I think) that was banned from AU contact for life (I think) for being a major part in our early '90s Eric Ramsey probation...I think. Troy used to be the one that got our table scraps a lot.

Where did he end up?

How he panned out is not the topic of this discussion. The topic was recruiting castoffs, and Demontray Carter was a top prospect and nobody's castoff when he signed with AU. If you want to start listing 4* and 5* guys that didn't make it covering every coach back through Pat Dye we better get ready for a long, long list . They all have a bunch of them.

Where did he end up?

There were a couple of other midgets TB recruited as well.

I think you may be thinking of Markeith “The Lizard” Cooper, which was like 5’7 160. Demontray Carter was decent sized. I think he was about 5’10 190.

Archived