Robby, we hardly knew ye

PigskinPat

In the immortal words of Peter Parker...

" I missed the part where that's my problem "

:roflol:

Others include B.J. Scott (transfer to South Alabama), Demetrius Goode (transfer to North Alabama) and Petey Smith (Holmes Community College).

Corey Grant left the program, and it was learned earlier this week he would transfer to rival Auburn.

So, if the article highlights three guys getting the boot, then the last paragraph mentions four others, even the most mathematically challenged recruits should be able to solve this equation...

Others include B.J. Scott (transfer to South Alabama), Demetrius Goode (transfer to North Alabama) and Petey Smith (Holmes Community College).

Corey Grant left the program, and it was learned earlier this week he would transfer to rival Auburn.

So, if the article highlights three guys getting the boot, then the last paragraph mentions four others, even the most mathematically challenged recruits should be able to solve this equation...

"Coach Saban is making room for ME!"

"Coach Saban is making room for ME!"

He's like a little cult demigod...

I can hear the reports now:

"The branch Sabanians have armed themselves and are turning the athletic complex into a stronghold as their leader strips naked and smears himself with a paste made from the ashes of Bear Bryant in a ritual ceremony. After seven recruits are sacrificed, a home blend of kool-aid will be served to all in attendance."

Archived