Kudos to Sen. Hollings of SC

Tiger Al

"Defeated Communism without starting a shooting war to do it. Peace through strength...etc."

Do you think they could at least put in little bitty letters on there somewhere, "Pope John Paul II and Lech Walesa played minor roles, also???" :blink::blink::blink:

OK with me as long as you capitalize MINOR :D

Latyest from Senator Hollings: " Yes, if we NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS, WE WILL HAVE PEACE IN OUR TIME."

Sorry Channonc, hope they dont have to engrave this on his headstone.

We've only had one President who has really negotiated with terrorists and we just gave him a rousing sendoff. Fortunately, they didn't engrave that on his tombstone.

So let me get this right......The Dems now say Reagan, and dealing with Terrorists, was right? :lol:

They will write on his tombstone, "Defeated Communism without starting a shooting war to do it. Peace through strength...etc."

Face it. The guy will be remembered for being the greatest President since FDR.

No, not the Dems. Reagan said it himself:

Reagan said: "A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

Latyest from Senator Hollings: " Yes, if we NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS, WE WILL HAVE PEACE IN OUR TIME."

Sorry Channonc, hope they dont have to engrave this on his headstone.

We've only had one President who has really negotiated with terrorists and we just gave him a rousing sendoff. Fortunately, they didn't engrave that on his tombstone.

So let me get this right......The Dems now say Reagan, and dealing with Terrorists, was right? :lol:

They will write on his tombstone, "Defeated Communism without starting a shooting war to do it. Peace through strength...etc."

Face it. The guy will be remembered for being the greatest President since FDR.

No, not the Dems. Reagan said it himself:

Reagan said: "A few months ago I told the American people I did not trade arms for hostages. My heart and my best intentions still tell me that's true, but the facts and the evidence tell me it is not."

Excuse me, but two details:

1) He admitted it, unlike his Slickness ever did with any of his problems. It was always "Someone made me do it..." :rolleyes:

2) Did you not state earlier that we should be negotiating with the terrorists at present instead of taking military action.

2) Did you not state earlier that we should be negotiating with the terrorists at present instead of taking military action.

Uh, no, I never did.

Archived