***BCS Countdown Show Thread

RunInRed

Air Force vs. GT in the Independence Bowl. That will be the fastest game in football history, as the clock will never stop b/c they both run all the time!!

<object width="500" height="250" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=5889437"/></object>

LaMichael James projected to be 4th in the Heisman voting? :blink:

Cam

Luck

Moore

James

Is that how they had it? Insane, I think James should be third at worst. I think Cam and Luck are 1 and 2.

Latest ESPN "Experts" projection:

Cameron Newton 66 (13 1st place votes)

Andrew Luck 46

LaMichael James 43

Kellen Moore 42 (2)

Heismanpundit.com poll (pre-SECCG)

1. C. Newton 33 (11)

2. A. Luck 14 (2)

2. L. James 14

4. K. Moore 13

Looks like a very close 3-way race for 2nd.

There needs to be a new rule for next year: "A BCS conference champ must be ranked in top 16 or that conference forfeits its BCS spot to an at-large team."

Agreed. I take it you're not too thrilled about the Fiesta bowl either eh?

There needs to be a new rule for next year: "A BCS conference champ must be ranked in top 16 or that conference forfeits its BCS spot to an at-large team."

Are you kidding? I'm waiting on pins and needles! /sarcasm

I can see that. If they had Cam at 1, 2 and 3.

I am a huge LMJ fan and my ballot right now would have Cam comfortably in first place.

1) Cam Newton

2) LaMichael James

3) Andrew Luck

4) Kellen Moore

OU is going to destroy UConn!!!! I certainly agree on that new rule proposal!! I'd rather see bama, LSu, or even Ohio St play OU. A #2 from another conference would be better against OU.

Archived