Oregon boards?

Gray

ok Oregon folks, lets start w/ the important questions. Any word yet on which unis from the extensive wardrobe the ducks will sport for the big game? ;)

second question, why is the OR/Or state game the "civil war"? Doesn't exactly sound absent of malice between the fans & hard to think of a part of the country less likely to have a reference to the 1861-65 fight?

thnx

Inside word is that Nike is making us new uniforms based on "War Machine" from the Iron Man movies. Not 100% sure yet, but the sources are pretty reliable.

You didn't expect us to just come out in our regular whites did you :P

No way on the whites!!!! That would be a curveball and a derailer. LOL! :)

I still like the original Green and Yellow (Gold may be the right term).

Welcome to the AUFamily and here's to a wonderful game between the Tigers and the Ducks. It will be AUsome for sure.

Well, add another Duck to crew visiting this forum. I am from our good board (Ducks Attack) and the few visitors that we've had from this site seem both friendly and reasonable. It sometimes takes longer to find the good spots, but I think we found one here with you guys/gals. Here's to a fun month B)

No way on the whites!!!! That would be a curveball and a derailer. LOL! :)

I still like the original Green and Yellow (Gold may be the right term).

Welcome to the AUFamily and here's to a wonderful game between the Tigers and the Ducks. It will be AUsome for sure.

You were right the first time with the Green and Yellow - Leave Gold for the Domers...

Welcome Duck fans...here's to some friendly banter over the next month...:cheers:

War Eagle!!! Go Tigers!!!

Count me in. I saw a few of you on our Oregon forum. Classy, and seeing how welcoming you are here, well... decided to hang out for a the next five weeks or more.

I did pull for you in your last two games. You guys have had a monster season. That win over Alabama was SICK!

Looking forward to a great game and hoping we can temper that madman Cam Newton! ;) The dude is insane.

Welcome Duck Fans i used live in Oregon so I always liked Oregon so this is a Dream Matchup for me I can't wait until 1/10 it's gonna by AUsome :au:

Auburn 45 Oregon 38!

Just throwing out a warm Southern WELCOME to all the ducks around here..glad to have you!!!

I think this is going to be a good game- wonder if the combined score will add up over 100?? hehe ;)

Just throwing out a warm Southern WELCOME to all the ducks around here..glad to have you!!!

I think this is going to be a good game- wonder if the combined score will add up over 100?? hehe ;)

Higher scoring game...

Oregon/Auburn basketball?

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

I don't know the status of the Auburn basketball program but if it's anything like ours ( <_< ) I am betting on football...

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

I don't know the status of the Auburn basketball program but if it's anything like ours ( <_< ) I am betting on football...

DEFINITELY football. Basketball here.... just no. =)

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

Dang, I was in a good mood until you brought up basketball...

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

Cheer up! We're going to the BCSNCG!!!!! :cheer:

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

Trust me. Ducks know the feeling. I was there my Junior Year when the student section stormed Mac Court.... Why you ask? Conference championship? Knock off #1? No.

We had beaten a Stanford team who was 5-12 in conference play to snap a 16 game conference losing streak and (narrowly) avoid being the second team EVER to go 0-18 in conference play. <_<

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

As bad as you guys think you are, I think we are prolly worse. I don't know the exact number, but we barely have enough scholarship players to field a starting five. That said, we finally got rid of our lame duck (no pun intended) coach and have got a pretty good one who I think will help build our program up to prominance again.

Higher scoring game...

or

Oregon/Auburn football?

As bad as you guys think you are, I think we are prolly worse. I don't know the exact number, but we barely have enough scholarship players to field a starting five. That said, we finally got rid of our lame duck (no pun intended) coach and have got a pretty good one who I think will help build our program up to prominance again.

Not too mention a phenomenally cool new arena. Courtesy of Uncle Phil. Got to look at the bright side right? :P

Welcome to all Duck fans.

I haven't seen a showing from an opposing team's fanbase since the Auburn/LSU game.

If that's your frame of reference, we should easily be able to best :lsu: in the intelligence and friendly banter categories :lol:

I haven't seen a showing from an opposing team's fanbase since the Auburn/LSU game.

If that's your frame of reference, we should easily be able to best :lsu: in the intelligence and friendly banter categories :lol:

You'd be surprised how friendly they were when they came over. Some still drop in every now and then and congratulate us on wins and how the season turned out. Pretty intelligent too, for some corndogs. :poke:

Now if we were talking in Baton Rouge, we might have a different story to tell.

Just so long as you arent going around writing 30 page conspiracy novels about Cam, Aliens, and the Bermuda triangle like some LSU fans like to do... ;)

You'd be surprised how friendly they were when they came over. Some still drop in every now and then and congratulate us on wins and how the season turned out. Pretty intelligent too, for some corndogs. :poke:

Now if we were talking in Baton Rouge, we might have a different story to tell.

One of my best friends from undergrad is now at LSU's Law School so I keep an eye on the Tigers.

Oregon opens their season next year against LSU in the new Cowboy Stadium in Texas. Chip Kelly vs. Les Miles; I'm planning on making the trip for that game... wouldn't surprise me if that was an instant classic.

Archived