BREAKING NEWS

HSVTIGER

And not to dog pile on the old guys, but did you catch how many time Vern seemed utterly lost during the broadcast ?

He couldn't follow what Gary was saying, couldn't follow the action on the field, kept confusing teams and player's names.... I know it's secondary, at best, to watching the game, but man, I really did find it distracting. I know the analysts are mainly there for show, but even ignoring the intentional b.s. they're saying about Cam, and just trying to watch / enjoy the game, it's really sad to see these guys ( Holth and Lundquist ) dragged out and put on national t.v., only to make fools of themselves.

I'm not knocking them because of their age. Hell, hope to be that old myself, but this has to do w/ being able to DO the job you're there to do. Especially in Holth's case, ESPN should be ashamed. He's become a cartoon character. It demoralizes and tarnishes his reputation and makes a mockery of what they're suppose to be doing.

And not to dog pile on the old guys, but did you catch how many time Vern seemed utterly lost during the broadcast ?

He couldn't follow what Gary was saying, couldn't follow the action on the field, kept confusing teams and player's names.... I know it's secondary, at best, to watching the game, but man, I really did find it distracting. I know the analysts are mainly there for show, but even ignoring the intentional b.s. they're saying about Cam, and just trying to watch / enjoy the game, it's really sad to see these guys ( Holth and Lundquist ) dragged out and put on national t.v., only to make fools of themselves.

I'm not knocking them because of their age. Hell, hope to be that old myself, but this has to do w/ being able to DO the job you're there to do. Especially in Holth's case, ESPN should be ashamed. He's become a cartoon character. It demoralizes and tarnishes his reputation and makes a mockery of what they're suppose to be doing.

Where have you been? :roflol:

No but in all seriousness, it was a typical game call from the Ambiguously-Gay duo. :rolleyes:

LOL @ final verdict last night when the Thenator thaid that "Heithman Trophy winnerth get dithtracted and don't play well in the title game". Loved Mayday's response "He's had a major distraction all year!! What will a Heisman do to make it worse?"

Archived