Don't want to open a can of worms

PigskinPat

What is the deal with the picture of Dakota Mosely holding the banded stacks of bills? Is that really him? Has there been an explanation on it if it is? I did a search to see if it had been covered on here, but can't find a thread. I would think the coaches would be very displeased on something of this nature, because it throws a crate of dynamite on the rumor fire. The picture was supposedly taken right before/after he signed with us. Does anyone have info? Again, I don't mean to open a can of worms I'm just not familiar with the situation.

That pic is old. I'm pretty sure I remember at the time when he put it on Facebook that he either knows someone or has a relative who is a banker and let him pose with the money. Like he was spoofing being a rap star or something. The shot predated him committing to us by quite a bit.

Not to mention, get real. No kid is dumb enough to post a picture like that on Facebook for everyone to see in the midst of a huge recruiting battle if he really was getting paid. Desperate bammers and butthurt Hog sissies were all over it though.

Archived