Music in the Stadium

AU!

So, I was at the game last night and I knew most of the music in the stadium, but there was one song that I didn't recognize but my girlfriend really liked it. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the lyrics, just the general tune so I was hoping you guys could help me name some of the music that was played...

It was one of the songs that they play to get the crowd pumped up and it definitely had a part that everyone could sing along to

Songs I remember:

Zombie Nation

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

T-Pain - All I Do is Win

Can you guys name any others?

anyone know why they waited almost 15-20mins after the game and then only played a terrible instrumental version of "All I Do Is Win?" They have played it every game this season 3-5 mins within the game ending and then this week they dont. Everyone I talked to waited around specifically for this and was pretty upset when it wasnt played.

Another one was,

I got a feeling....Black Eyed Peas

yea I thought that was ridiculous that they didn't play All I Do Is Win. If there was a time to ever play that song, Saturday was it. We beat our oldest rival, clinched the SEC west, went undefeated at home, and the seniors leave JHS winners. Why on earth would you NOT play that song?

yea I thought that was ridiculous that they didn't play All I Do Is Win. If there was a time to ever play that song, Saturday was it. We beat our oldest rival, clinched the SEC west, went undefeated at home, and the seniors leave JHS winners. Why on earth would you NOT play that song?

?

They played it Saturday at the same time they always do after the intro video right before it cuts to the locker room.

?

They played it Saturday at the same time they always do after the intro video right before it cuts to the locker room.

we are referring to after the game.

Another one was,

I got a feeling....Black Eyed Peas

This thread is making me want to get all of the stadium tracks of recent years to make a mix. If you can think of some let me know.

Other ones I remember:

Saliva, ladies and gentleman

Saliva, family reunion

They played the black eyes peas song because it fit with the tribute they were making to the entire season and winning the west... I liked it it gave the video dedicating a great season some sentimental value... Watching that video made me feel great and the song was part of that... If they played all I do is win people would have got pumped up during the video and watched it with more as a highlights reel and thats not the feeling they were going for... They were going more for a heartwarming dedication/tribute to a great season

Had they played all I do is win during the video people would have been loud and hyper during the whole thing and missed parts of it... This song calmed everyone down and allowed for huge cheers during certain clips and let everyone soak in the the magic of this season which was the intent of the video and why I believe they didn't use all I do is win

So, I was at the game last night and I knew most of the music in the stadium, but there was one song that I didn't recognize but my girlfriend really liked it. Unfortunately, I don't remember any of the lyrics, just the general tune so I was hoping you guys could help me name some of the music that was played...

It was one of the songs that they play to get the crowd pumped up and it definitely had a part that everyone could sing along to

Songs I remember:

Zombie Nation

Taio Cruz - Dynamite

T-Pain - All I Do is Win

Can you guys name any others?

The Zombie Nation song they play before every kickoff is actually called Kernkraft 400 & the band/DJ is Zombie Nation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernkraft_400

The song is over 10yrs old & the computer game it was based on is even older. Here's a totally hilarious video of the song:

The Manio song is the one I was looking for. Thanks guys!

Also, I didn't know all that about Zombie Nation. That's crazy that they still play it in stadiums all over the place.... but at least its better than Sandstorm.

Had they played all I do is win during the video people would have been loud and hyper during the whole thing and missed parts of it... This song calmed everyone down and allowed for huge cheers during certain clips and let everyone soak in the the magic of this season which was the intent of the video and why I believe they didn't use all I do is win

I absolutely agree with this. But they should have played it after or before the video. They've played it after every single game, and as long as the crowd stuck around (many many were wondering why they hadn't played it) they had a lot of opportunities to do it. They've never played it with a video at the end of the game, they just played the actual song.

They played the black eyes peas song because it fit with the tribute they were making to the entire season and winning the west... I liked it it gave the video dedicating a great season some sentimental value... Watching that video made me feel great and the song was part of that... If they played all I do is win people would have got pumped up during the video and watched it with more as a highlights reel and thats not the feeling they were going for... They were going more for a heartwarming dedication/tribute to a great season

Plus, with I Got a Feeling, you can play the majority of the song and it make sense. With All I Do Is Win, you'd have to do a lot of audio cut ups. Made it a lot easier to produce in a short amount of time and include the UGA highlights.

Archived