Tracy Wolfson

PigskinPat

Per Brian Matthews of Auburn Undercover...

Confirmed: Auburn changed policy this week to respond to all Cam Newton eligibility questions with, "No comment." On to the next theory...

Brian Matthews Twitter

ok - thanks. Would've have been nice if they just said that to begin with.

Besides last Thursday night when the story first broke, that was the first time I really went pale.

joe schad is reporting that Jay Jacobs is saying no comment as well. :puke:

Why does everyone think this is bad. This is the ultimate up yours comment. I have talked about it. I said 2 days ago he will play why would you ask me again and again and again.

No Comment, just spins them into a fury.

EXACTLY!

They may not put a gag order on naming starters, but they would put a gag order on discussing the eligibility of players under investigation.

Nail, meet Hammer.

No problem. I felt bad at first too, but figured there'd be more to it. Just tryin' to help put y'all at ease! I've been all over this story the past week.

I think the change is funny. It's like "remaining silent." Some folks want to pretend that's some expression of guilt, but really, it's an exercise of a right. We don't have to answer the questions if we don't feel like it because there is nothing to answer.

Phillip Marshall on Sports Call last night stated that "Auburn will not lose wins this season and Cam will not be ruled out." He stated this several times and indicated his sources from inside the AU AD.

FWIW

If anyone listened to Tiger Talk last night, I think the theme of the past few days has been to not talk about. More important things coming up to focus on, like beating UGA.

Yup, clear to anyone listening to Tiger Talk last night that Chiz and Auburn were not going to comment on the saga anymore.

Also, Marshall is on top of everything involving Auburn, this isn't an exception.

Archived