Kerry getting distance from Clarke

DKW 86

Kerry gets wiggle room with Clarke

"My challenge to the Bush administration would be, if (Clarke) is not believable and they have reason to show it, then prosecute him for perjury because he is under oath, Kerry told CBS's MarketWatch.

"They have a perfect right to do that," said Kerry.

The arrogance of this guy is just galling. Like the POTUS needed HIS permission to go after someone. Sounds to me like Kerry knows Clarke is crashing and burning and he wants to be on the winning side in all this mess with Clarke.

Kerry gets wiggle room with Clarke
"My challenge to the Bush administration would be, if (Clarke) is not believable and they have reason to show it, then prosecute him for perjury because he is under oath, Kerry told CBS's MarketWatch.

"They have a perfect right to do that," said Kerry.

The arrogance of this guy is just galling. Like the POTUS needed HIS permission to go after someone. Sounds to me like Kerry knows Clarke is crashing and burning and he wants to be on the winning side in all this mess with Clarke.

I think it is more of a "put up or shut up." Time will tell.

I think it is more of a "put up or shut up." Time will tell.

No it isn't, Kerry and the Democrats are baiting them into going after Clarke so they can then run around screaming bloody murder that the Bush administration is trying to squelch their critics and prevent Clarke's 1st Amendment rights. And the liberal press will easily shift gears when given direction from the Democrats, from digging into Clarke's lies to attacking Bush for defending himself...

There was as much more testimony (and believable and logical at that) that made me comfortable with how this administration was handling the threat of terrorism before 9/11. However, ALL of the headlines were the lies being spread by Clarke to sell his book.

No it isn't, Kerry and the Democrats are baiting them into going after Clarke so they can then run around screaming bloody murder that the Bush administration is trying to squelch their critics and prevent Clarke's 1st Amendment rights.  And the liberal press will easily shift gears when given direction from the Democrats, from digging into Clarke's lies to attacking Bush for defending himself...

It didn't take long did it!!! These guys are so predictable!!

Kerry rips ‘character assassination’ of Clarke

Funny how all the bs the libs keep making up about Bush is not considered "character assisanation", but Bush calling out Clark on his lies is. Let Clark and Kerry keep digging their own holes.

Archived