Should we really cheer for Alabama?

AuTigersX311

NO...we should not cheer for Bamar...they are NOT playing Notre Dame or Miami.

AU Homer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO...we should not cheer for Bamar...they are NOT playing Notre Dame or Miami.

AU Homer.

what does them not playing notre dame or miami have to do with anything? They could play the taliban for all i care and I still wouldn't want uat to win. So I would certainly be cheering for notre dame or miami over uat. I would cheer for any football program in the country over uat.

If Alabama were the only college football team in existence I WOULD NOT root for them. To try and quote I think her name was susan, the truck driver on Survivor 1 If Alabama was on the ground on fire I would not take a leak on them to put the fire out!

Let me know when it snows in Hell. Then I will consider pulling for bama......maybe in a chess match with Uganda.

I agree with this guy 100%. I cant even pull myself to think of it as the SEC v. Texas bc its Bama. Let 'em rot.

You guys are 0-13 so far, keep cheering!!! :roflol:

Only 0-13 this year! I sure cheered loud for ULM and will continue to cheer for eternity.

Is is so funny, no really, it is sooooo funny that all you have to cling to is ULM! :roflol: If you only knew how much that didn't bother me or anyone else at this point, you would drop it. Seriously man get some new material. I realize there isn't much at this point.

Only 0-13 this year! I sure cheered loud for ULM and will continue to cheer for eternity.

Is is so funny, no really, it is sooooo funny that all you have to cling to is ULM! :roflol: If you only knew how much that didn't bother me or anyone else at this point, you would drop it. Seriously man get some new material. I realize there isn't much at this point.

geez, you are an arrogant troll. I hate to burst your arrogant bubble, but if you are here expecting us to genuflect to that cesspool of a university in t-town, you are in the wrong place. I find it quite hilarious that you seem to conveniently forget such recent history of your program. Sure, the rec came through for you and bought you a title. I know you are proud, but don't ever forget that it wasn't that long ago that you were an afterthought in the college football world and largely forgotten. uat isn't exempt from returning there either hot shot. You can lose it as quick as you bought it. never forget that.

No, and not only should we not root for Alabama, I don't believe we should root for any of the other SEC teams, because their success only hurts us. I'm not an SEC fan, I'm an Auburn fan.

I hate bammer and I won't watch the game.

I couldn't care less who believes me and who does not. I couldn't care less what you think about my decision either. I sure as hell don't need the approval of any cheating bammers to live my life the way I want.

All this coming from a guy who is a member of at least two BAMA message boards that I know of. Hilarious!

For the rest of you, if you don't watch the Nat'l championship game... you aren't a CFB fan.

The asshat has spoken.

I'm sure most of you will be rolling toomer's corner if we lose.

No but I will smile.

I was hoping Texas would lose to Nebraska and bammer would have to play Boise St.

I hate bammer and I won't watch the game.

I couldn't care less who believes me and who does not. I couldn't care less what you think about my decision either. I sure as hell don't need the approval of any cheating bammers to live my life the way I want.

All this coming from a guy who is a member of at least two BAMA message boards that I know of. Hilarious!

For the rest of you, if you don't watch the Nat'l championship game... you aren't a CFB fan.

The asshat has spoken.

I'm sure most of you will be rolling toomer's corner if we lose.

No but I will smile.

I was hoping Texas would lose to Nebraska and bammer would have to play Boise St.

I actually figured TCU would win by 14 points against bammer had they been given the chance.

Nah it doesn't bother you, just like it never bothered the bammers because they didn't have a Heisman. It was an individual award and remember you guys didn't care about it. But wow, "care" took on a new meaning last night. There were more orgasms in the tide nation than on a bunny farm. :poke:

Nah it doesn't bother you, just like it never bothered the bammers because they didn't have a Heisman. It was an individual award and remember you guys didn't care about it. But wow, "care" took on a new meaning last night. There were more orgasms in the tide nation than on a bummy farm. :poke:

That pisses me off, too! All of Bama Nation has been saying for years that we don't care about individual awards. And all of sudden we are consumed by the Heisman frenzy. I have always wanted a Heisman at Bama had no problem admitting it.

As far as the ULM thing goes, I couldn't care less. I would rather lose to ULM than UTenn or Auburn any year.

You have never seen me write anything about not wanting a Heisman. If we got it awesome, if we didn't oh well. Also I have not forgotten where we have cam from in the past couple years. Matter of fact I tell UF, UT, and UG fans almost everyday that all teams will go through the ups and downs of losing and winning at some point in time. Alabama at some point will lose more consistently again. How long, no one knows, but the facts show it happens to every team. You win some and lose some. I just thought the ULM comment was funny.

I'm just glad Ingram didn't win it against us! Not ONE highlight has been used from this years Iron Bowl. NADA....

I know we lost the game, but we won several battles in there that very, very, very few would have thought possible.

Archived