Championship or not Bama can have Saban...

AUgrad00

Just remember:

Auburn fans are happy losing, as long as its with character. Auburn fans don't give a whoop about winning. Even if the "character" issues at winning programs are really nothing but retaliations at reporters and one comment about not being the coach.

But don't worry Auburn fans, enjoy being second fiddle and losing to Bama. You will always have character, so keep your heads on high. Sports fans across the country love that stuff.

Love how you finally admit to not being an Auburn fan by referring to "Auburn fans" instead of "we." You are an ass, why did you come back? Stay gone. Nobody likes you.

He's always referred to us as "auburn fans" and excludes himself from that category, while he talks down to us and vilifies auburn. It's never been a "WE" when relating things to auburn with him at all.... EVER.

this whole night has just made me sick to my stomach. i am NOT looking forward to getting back up to huntsville after finals and having to deal with all those kirmson-wearing bandwagoners.

Well, at least you're going to Huntsville...which isn't exactly a Bama town.

There's a TON of Auburn, Tenn, and strangely...MSU people up there.

you'd be surprised. up until the saban hire there were only a few die hards but quite a few have come out of the woodwork since then

Give me another Shug. I am not saying this as in Bear worship but that he was a coach with undeniable good character and able to win or lose with character and grace.The players under him were good young men who played with the same traits as the coach. Did he have a winning record against Alabama, I don't really remember but I don't think so. He to me was just what a coach of young men in need of guidance and discipline need. In other words winning is not everything but molding character is and Shug (and even Bear) were able to do that without lying and with class.

Just remember:

Auburn fans are happy losing, as long as its with character. Auburn fans don't give a whoop about winning. Even if the "character" issues at winning programs are really nothing but retaliations at reporters and one comment about not being the coach.

But don't worry Auburn fans, enjoy being second fiddle and losing to Bama. You will always have character, so keep your heads on high. Sports fans across the country love that stuff.

You sure as heck don't speak for me or any other Auburn fan. You are, however, one huge blowhard.

Victory or Death !

WDE !

Archived